𝖀𝖓𝖎𝖙 5

Niana pov:

I was little late for my university i woke up a little late today bcz of my alarm clock, so as I was running towards my university a hard force kissed my head I groan in pain I looked up to see who it was and-

A handsome mersculer man was infront of me everything about him was just perfect he has a sharp jawline that every one wish for

"But why he looks kinda familiar to me"? I thought

As I stepped back and bow to him in order to say sorry as I was ready to run again but a deep voice stopped me and it was him.

I looked back and asked .

Yes? I said. Hi miss do you know where is the hankuk university? Actually I am new here in seoul and I don't know were is it he asked.

Oh yes ofc and actually I was also going there bcz I study there too I said.
Ohh really? thank god I thought I was lost he said.

Nah don't worry come with me or else we are going to be late for university as we are already I said.

OK he said. We were running and finally stop on our destination we were panting hard as we lag out of oxygen while running like a marathon race.

Wow tha was fast he said while panting. Yeah tha was btw what's your name? I asked.

Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself btw I am "taehyung, Kim taehyung" and you? He said ohh and I am niana min niana I said.

Nice name, he said. Thanks,I said.

Let's go or else you will end up getting punishment on your very first day in this university  I said.

We laughed and entered the university and to my surprise he was in the same "class as mine"

But I shrugged it off

As we enter the class I sat at my seat while taehyung was looking for seat
Hey taehyung, I said. Yeah? Taehyung ask. Wanna sit here? I ask while pointing from my index finger to my right side seat. Yeah sure and thanks, taehyung said. No problem.

The bell ranged all over the class enough to hear to everyone while running to the cafeteria.

I took my bag and packed my things was about to go but then I heard

Where are you going? Taehyung asked.
Umm to the cafeteria, wanna come with me? Yeah sure taehyung said while standing up from his seat.

Taehyung pov:

I was looking at niana she is so fine rn I am so controlling myself rn I was buzy admiring her but was distracted when she got up, I frowned where
Are you going I asked her. She reply umm to the cafeteria wanna come with me?ohh how can I decline this such offer ofc I will come with you I thought yeah sure I said.

Taehyung pov end

I was at the cafeteria with taehyung but Idk why the hell he is staring at me like bro tha looks creepy I wanna scratch his eyes so bad, but wait wut the hell I'm sayin? I shrugged it off or else I would be end up over thinking.

Soo where do you live. I asked taehyung. Huh? "He said coming back to sence from the staring thing"ohh yeah um I am actually living at one of the yeondull apartments he said

Ohh that society is so near my house, I said shockingly not expecting that part "woah is our life is destined or wut?? I said to myself".

Only if I know it wasn't destiny or maybe is?

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Hey very sorry guys I was very late for the update actually I was going so buzy on these 2 months but now I got some time so I will update from now on and yeah thanks for the 100 views💜😊I finally completed 100 views I hope we will reach 1000 soon.

      ___unit 6 will be here soon___

Please vote for the next unit guys.