𝖀𝖓𝖎𝖙 3

Niana pov:

I saw the notification from taexbear on my phone so i opened it and massaged.

Niana pov ends

Author pov:

taexbear: hi are you free?

Blackpearl: kinda, actually I was at my university and we had a break before the last semester so I was in the library and also the last semester is not that important so I think to pass it I will go to my house after library.

taexbear:ohh sorry to disturb you I didn't knew you were at the university I thought you were free till now cause when I was at my university I get free till now, enjoy your break byee>>

Blackpearl: ohh you Didn't disturb me  I will talk to you after reaching home bye>>

*Time skips*

I was in my way to home then I saw a convenience store on my right side i thought to get some snacks to eat at midnight as i get hungry at midnight so i entered the store looking for my fav snacks that I usualy eat as soon I found my things  I grap it and
get into the counter to pay for my things after paying I grap my poly and  was about to get out of the store but suddenly I bumbed into a hard thing I started to rub my forehead while looking up to see who it was as soon the person get into my contact I "gasps" he was so handsome.

The man was about 5"10 feet tall his black silky hair was reaching to his ear while his jawline was sharper then my teeth his almond eyes and the dark brown eye colour was too much for me I've never seen this much handsome someone before except my oppa (yeah i hate to admit it but yeah he is handsome indeed) he bowed to me I do the same and left from their.

*Time skips*

9:26pm at night

Niana pov:

I got on my bed cuz I already ate my dinner I took my phone in my hand opening the chat of taexbear and massaged him.

Blackpearl: hey you there? I'm free now?

I closed my phone thinking he was asleep but soon a notification pop sound came from my phone taking my attention i imaidaitly graped my phone.

                            Taexbear

taexbear:hi there👋

Blackpearl: hi wut you doin?

taexbear: I was watching a drama since you were not free.

Blackpearl: which drama?

taexbear: the witch 2.

Blackpearl: ohh that was a great drama I watched it before.btw on which episode are you in?

taexbear: ohh I just started it so I am on the 2nd ep

Blackpearl:great then do you know wut happend on 2nd ep?

taexbear: ohh plz now don't say anything about it I don't want a spoiler i relly dont wanna spoiled my mood.

Blackpearl: ohh what if I be a spoiler it will be easy for you and your time will be saved by my one favour so wanna need some explanation??

taexbear: noooooo don't you dare toooo I don't want your this favour and I don't wanna save my time too so you better shut your mouth

Blackpearl: too bad I mah going too say it anyway

taexbear: noo bye I'm going I don't wanna listen too your shity explanation.

Blackpearl: whyy let me explain it you r so rudee :(

I smiled on my phone but soon a door open voice come I looked at the door
and my brother was there stepping inside my room without knocking on the door (ofc he will never nvm) he looked at me I immediately hide my phone and keep a normal face

Niana: oppa why did you come without knocking on the door?

Nianabrother: why should i? I can come without knocking its not like you are doing something illegal or you have a hidden treasure in your room.

Niana: atleast you should give me some privacy like I do.

Nianabrother: cuz I am older then you so I should have some privacy

Niana: ohh plz you are just 2 years older then me

Nianabrother: still I am older then you and you can't changed the fact.

Niana: aghh suga you are so iratating

Suga: you should not call me by my name and iratating I am older then you learn some manners atleast.

Niana: yeah yeah and just say now that why are you here for.

Suga: I was telling you to get ready cuz we are going to eat dinner in a restaurant but ig you are not worth it for telling it.

Niana: why don't you tell me before i was so hungry you should tell me before wasting my time i should go and get ready and you should too.

Suga: yeah i was going anyway.

As soon he left the room I get up
from the bed to get ready

|
|

|
|

|
|

|
|

|
|

|
|

|
|

|
|

|
|

|
|

Hey guys I'm sorry for the late update I was littel buzy these days but I will do my best to keep updating thx for reading.

          .....Unit 4 will be here soon....

Please vote for the next part