𝖀𝖓𝖎𝖙 4

"After 6 months"

6:25 pm at evening:

Author pov:

Its been 6 months and i was so happy that I found my true friend aka my bestie I found him 6 months ago Yes i am talking about my"online friend"
he and me become so close in these months. we trust each other so much we can't live without talking to each other a single day. and yes we call each other very much so ik how he sounded he has some deep husky voice enough to give someone goosebumps, we also share every and each details of each other but...... unfortunately we didn't met in offline yet.

I was laying on my bed chatting  with my best friend he said his name was "taehyung "kim taehyung"

Blackpearl: yahhh idiot were did you go!!???

Taexbear: why r you calling yourself and I was cooking my own food not like you who doesn't know how to cook.

Blackpearl: ouch that actually hurts you r so mean :(

Taexbear: you r bieng so dramatic rn.

Blackpearl: anyways I was thinking to do something.

Taexbear: what do you mean you want to do something👁👄👁.

Blackpearl: yahh!! you dirty dirty boy I Was talking about something else not wut you thinking in your small dirty mind I said it bcz I was boree~.

Taexbear: ohh I thought u want to do something so that I can help you in 😏.

Blackpearl: aghh!! Anyways i mah going to watch the drama I was watching before so bye>>>

Taexbear: yeah yeah go go anyway you were disturbing me.

|
|
|
|
|
|

???: taehyung are you at home?

Taehyung:  yeah jimin I am here.

(Jimin is taehyung cosion and a great friend of his)

Jimin: ohh I thought u were out anyway how you doin bro.

Taehyung: great n you?

Jimin: same bro so how is goin between you n your online girl bff he said in teasing tone.

Taehyung: jimin you know it's nothing she is my bff only.

Jimin: yeah yeah ofc he said  sarcastically.

Jimin! taehyung said a little loud.

Jimin: Ok ok sorry but do you find your first love yet? I am so curious that who is that lucky girl bro like you Don't have crush on anyone since your childhood but now you do finally! Now at least you give a try.

Taehyung: idk I met her months ago I think it's been 6 months and i can't sleep without thinking about her I didn't find her yet but idc if she has a bf or not she is mine and i will find her soon.

Jimin: did you tell your online bff I mean I think she can help you to find her.

Taehyung: yeah I did tell her that i have a crush on someone 6 months ago and it was my first crush and I'm tryin to find that girl that I met 6 months ago but I don't wanna involve her in this matter.

Jimin: but why?

Taehyung: bcz I wanna show her after I find my girl.

Jimin: great but when you guys are meeting in offline.

Taehyung: I guess soon I can't wait to meet her in offline I want to see how she looks like I know her voice but I didn't saw her face yet.

Jimin: I bet she also thinks wut you looks like and when she will saw you she will faint right away looking at your handsome face.

They both laughed at jimin words.

Niana pov:

I was at a store looking for my type of shoe cuz my old one was so old that's why I am getting a new one but yet I can't decide it I think sometime then I  dicieded to send the two pair of shoes photo to my bestie cuz it's the two shoes I like the most but I can't choose in them, after sending him I get a message from him within 3 mins "woah fast" I said to my self he said the left one is looking good "woahh" I said again to myself his and my choice is so similar I also like the left one bcz it was quite nice then the other one so I bought it and get out of the store while seeing at my new shoe which was in a branded box in a polly, I was crossing the road cuz it was red light.

Niana pov ends

Taehyung pov:

I was at a grocery store to dome of necessary items for cooking and some snacks I was done paying for my things and was putting two big polly bags full of groceries items at my car back seat and closed the door of the back and sat on the driver seat but a massaged pop on my phone screen it was from my bestfriend "niana" I see she was buying shoes for herself and she was comfuse between two of them and she wants me to choose I  personally like the left one most so I am gonna say the left one I messaged her and closed my phone

And start driving again after few mins I saw red light so I stopped but I saw someone that I didn't expected to I saw "her"   I can't think straight now I saw her crossing the road I want to stop her but I can't my mind went blank but I came to my senses as a car from back honked I looked at the traffic light and it was green I have to go but I don't want to loose her again  then I looked on her side again but but she was gone from my sight I can't do anything but to drive again, I let her go again "my first love".

I reached to my home and throw the polly bags on the couch a little harshly bcz i was in a really bad mood right now i really let her go again it was my second chance but I let it go "aghh" I groned but then I got intrupted by someone and it was jimin I looked at him.

Jimin: wut happend bro you looked in a really bad mood.

Taehyung: you know wut happend u will not even believe it and i can't fukin accept it.

Jimin: wut happend say it

Taehyung I fu*kng met her again my first love at a fu*king crossing path my luck is really bad I can't even get to meet her I was in my way to home and she was crossing the path in front of my fu*king eyes can you freekin believe it at the exact time when she was going out of my sight green light shows and I can't help but to go bcz of a car which was behind me honking out loud.

He gasps omg it's really bad but taehyung take a deep breath it will be fine we will find her jimin said.

Taehyung: no it was my second chance first time when we met was also an accident we bumbed into each other at a....

    "convenience store 6 months ago"

|
|

|
|

|
|

|
|

|
|

|
|

|
|

|
|

|
|

|
|

|
|

|
|

|
|
Hey guys sorry for the late update I will try my best to update early but thx for reading it >>>

         ........unit 5 will be here soon.......

Please vote for the next part