Chapter 3- Punishment

As my friend Jack laughed at me cause I had to stay after school and do more work.

I just chuckled and brushed it off, as I watched everyone leave to enjoy their freedom, I sighed and waited for Mr.Michaelis

after a hour he enters I shouted "where were you, i'm bored?!?!"

he chuckles and walks to my deck, placing a finger on it and draging it towards me

he smirks and says "I was out doing things, but dont worry I'll will find a way for you to enjoy your self"

I look at him worried but in a bored way, he pulls me out my deck and brings me to his "now-now my girl, be happy"

He walks to the light switch and turnes it off, All of a sudden I felt hands on me and pinned me to his deck, I breathed hard and he covered my mouth shushing me.

"shh kitty cat i wont hurt you" he leans towards my ear and whispers "that much"

I gasped quietly as he places his hand on my waist and pulls me closer to him, he smirks and rips my shirt, I quickly covered my self by using my ripped shirt

I tried to shout "Help" but I couldn't talk, He takes off his coat and places his shirtless body on me and started to bite my neck making blood drip down my chest

I gripped onto his shoulders hard and made his back bleed, He smirks and whispers "my kitty cat, that hurts"

I felt tears run down my face and said "S-shut up a-and l-l-let me go"

He slides his hands and riped my waist from my black jeans and I started to feel more tears slide down my face

He licks the tears and whispers in my ear "You needed to be Punished"

My (E/C) eyes widen and I gasped and said in my mind So thats with he meant"

He unbuttons his pants and makes me sit on his deck with my legs on each side of his hips "thats right my dear"

I gasped and shouted "you red my mind?!"

he nods and rips the rest of my clothes, he takes the rest of his clothes off, He smirks and grabs my waist closer and said "this might hurt"

I grabs his shoulders to try to push him away but he rams himself into me and I gasp really fast and gripped really hard and left scratch marks on his back and shoulders

He thrusts really hard and fast that was making me whimper and moan

Well of course the walls were sound proof, but the room was filled with skin slapping and loud moaning, groaning, screaming, etc..

He releases me and I fell down onto my back on his deck while were both panting

I close my (E/C) eyes and I heard him say "I'm still not done with you yet"

He grips onto my legs and lifts them both up, he bends down started to lick my area, I tile my head and moaned a little,

He wiggles his tougne around and making me groan louder

As I was groaning I felt his cold hand slide on my back and I felt him pull me closer.I couldn't take it any longer so I released my juices and he lift his head and hand and started to lick it, he looks at me and said "You taste good my kitty cat"

I blushed and continued to clean me with his tongue.

He hands me his coat and dressed himself saying "Here, put this on"

He checks his watch and continues with his sentence "after your done i'll walk you home and continue with my stuff"

I nodded at threw the coat on, All I had on was my underwear and his coat,

He grabs my hand and says "C'mon (Y/N) you must be tired"

I yawned justed as soon as he said Tired, so I slowly closed my eyes, He smiles and picks up my sore,tired, acking body and carried me home.