Chapter 15 - Better get going

I woke up to Sebastian on the other side of the bed, facing away from me

"S-Sebastian?" I said while shaking Sebastian's right shoulder

Sebastian woke up turned to me "Yes Milady?"

I stood up and threw his tailcoat on "i'm going to the Grim Reaper Castle"

Sebastian sat up and stretched his arms "mind if I ask?.... but why?"

I made my way to the bathroom and turned on the shower taps to the right temperature "im going to work and i'll bring you something 'sweet' for we to play with"

Sebastian chuckled and stoop up "heh heh heh yeah I look forward to it milady"

I got into the shower then we heard Ciel shouting for Sebastian, I chuckled at how a foolish 13 hear old needs a Demon to help him "hey Sebastian? I said "what did you do after I fell asleep?"

Sebastian got dressed and replied "what makes you think that?"where's my tail coat?"

I stood in the shower for a few second and stuttered while saying "w-why can't I spread m-my w-wings?"

Sebastian sighed then replied "I.... Wait what?"

I turned my head to look at my back but I didn't see my wings "

I wrap my arms around myself and quietly cried

I thought Sebastian heard me cause he said "where's my tail coat?" I stopped crying then giggled and popped my head out from the shower and pulled his tailcoat into the shower with me "I have it" I said in a way a little girl would say it

"may I have it back?" Sebastian replied as he walked into the bathroom with messy hair

I giggled again and said "Come and get it"

I heard Sebastian sigh then he pulled the shower curtain to the side as he did so, I stood there with a wet tailcoat on, while smirking, "Milady?" Sebastian said as he tilted his head "now can I have it back"

I smirked wider then turned the water off then after I was done I hugged myself "come and get it"

Sebastian rolled up his sleeves and said "wait my coat or you?"

I turned my body away from the water still hugging myself and the tailcoat then said while smirking like an idiot "Both"

a smirk spread across Sebastian's lips then he pulled me into his arms, bridal style, and went back to the bedroom, I smirked and took the tailcoat off, I grabbed Sebastian's neck and smashed my lips into his.

as we were both enjoying each others soft warm lips, we hear Ciel whining  "Sebastian come here! that's an order!!"

Sebastian grabbed the tailcoat and threw me on the bed "I gotta go serve my young master" after he finished Sebastian bent down infront of me and kissed my forehead

as he pulled away from my forhead, I bit my bottom lip then stood up, I giggled and Sebastian turned around and threw on a dry tailcoat on, I smirked then hugged Sebastian from the back "You betta get going"

Sebastian nodded and turned around quickly and kissed me on my lips then left the room

I chuckled then got dressed, I laughed harder then grew (F/C) and black wings on my back then flew out the huge window and went to Grim Reaper Castle

while thinking Who Cutted my wings off earlier?.