Chapter 8- Am I Pyscho?

Jack grabs my hand and said "split up"

I nod and went left while he went right, I got bored and said in my mind 'Why are we here? its nothing b--.... whats that over there? I slowly walked over to the voice and heard

"Master what should we do if kids really do come down here?"

"I guess we would have to kill them"

"M-master that doesn't sound like you"

I putted my ear on the door but just as soon I did, I tripped and fell right infront of them, it was Ciel and Mr.Michaelis, I gasped and Ciel said "Sebastian kill her thats an order!"

Mr.Michaelis or should I say Sebastian said "But master this is our toy"

Ciel plaused for a few mintines and said "alright"

just like that Sebastian picks me up at the back of the collar and said "It turns out my master wants to play"

I try to kick him but he grabbed my ankles and pined me down, I struggle but he didn't get off, soon enough Ciel smirks and Sebastian moves out of the way so Ciel can 'play' with me

Ciel pins my arms up so they were over my head and said "Sebastian?"

"Yes my lord"

"Leave us and kill her friend"

I plaused then continued to move around saying "Please dont kill Jack"

Ciel smirks and says "Thats an order"

Sebastian bows and says "as you wish" then he left

Ciel turns his head so he's facing and said "what shall we do until he gets back!'

I lied there with tears filling my (E/C) eyes, Ciel releases my arms and said "Tch. tch. tch you care so much about that silly boy, so called Jack, and you won't be with me? what a shame"

I look up at him for a moment then I started laughing like I was pyscho or something, after 10 or 5 mins of laughing my ass off, I finally say "you little sad boy, heh heh, you really think I 'Love' you? well tough luck I dont but your Butler is hot"

As I finished, I smirked and that made Ciel get mad, he grabbed my shoulders and push them into the cement ground while shouting "HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT! DO YOU REALLY WANNA FUCKING DIE?!?"

I roll my eyes and said "if it will make you happy Sir Frowns-alot"

I saw that Ciel's left eye was twitching then he shouted so loud he closed his Navy eyes "SEBASTIAN!!! COME HERE...... THATS AN ORDER!!"

and just like that Sebastian came and was holding.......Jack's necks

I gasped and grabbed the back of Ciels jacket and pulled him into my arm so it looked like I was choking him, which I wasn't

Sebastian's crimson eyes widen then said "M-master"

I smirked and said "well, well, well, looks like we have a knot here heh heh"

Sebastian's eyes went to crimson to a glowing pink/red, he grawled and said "get me my master back"

I smirked again and replied "heh heh give me Jack back or say goodbye to your master"

Sebastian was worried and Ciel said "Are you disobeying my orders sebastian? kill this bitch"

I laughed and said "ohh i'm a 'Bitch'? says the one that made a contract with a DEMON"

Ciel turns his head to me and said "y-you know about Demons?"

I laughed again and replied "ohh please Ciel, I.....Am......... Simply....... One. .....Hell.... of... A............"