Ch.3

Roseanne pov

Today is the worst day of my life. First I sleep late from doing some bully boys homework. But I didn't complete it. Because I have to do my jobs. And today is my birthday. Know I am late for my university. And I miss the bus. And I don't have dinner at night. 
And also . Don't have breakfast.

It's been a week since I become the slave of the three beautiful girls.know I know  thair. Names But they make my life so hard. I do everything Thay said to me. I do everything. And know I have four jobs. So I can pay tham for the clothe I ruined.

When I enter the university gate. The bully boys. Come to me.

Hy nard did you do our homework. One of the bully boy said it to me.

N _N_no. I said stuttering.

You fucking nard one boy said. And punch me on my stomach. That's hart like hell

Soon the all start beating me. I lost my stranth. Soon when Thay satisfied. Thay live me thear and go in thair classes

After half hour I took my all stranth to stand up. But my body hurts like hell. My  lip are bleeding in corner of my mouth.
And my stomach hurts so much.

So I don't take any class and decide to go back to my house. To get rest so I can do my jobs.

When I enter  I feel pain on all my body.
So I decide to eat something thing but I don't have any thing to eat .

Suddenly I saw a cupcake. So I decide to celebrate my birthday.

Lisa , Jennie, Jisoo pov.

Today we don't see rosé all the university.

It's been a week since we meet her. And we love har. We confesd to each other that we like the girl so we decided to shear her.

But today we decide to purpose her.
But we don't saw her.

Today I think Rosie didn't come. Jennie said.

Yya I think. Lisa said.

Guys I don't feel good about it . Jisoo said.

Suddenly Thay hear a group of girls gasping.

Hy do you hear Kai and her team beat the hell out of the nard girl.  And she went back to her house.

Unnies do you hear what I heard. Lisa said.

Yas . Thay both said in unision.

What we should do. Jisoo asked.

We should visit her. Jennie said.

Yaa I just go and get her address from principal office. Lisa said .
And Thay all go to the principal office. After getting her number Thay get In Their frari car. And go to rosé house.

To be continued