Ch.10

Rosé POV

I am so touched by their affection. In my whole life nobody care about me. Even my parents leave me alone because they think I am not worthy and a mistake. But  know seeing them fight for showing love to me. Feel like dream to me if it's a dream. I don't want to awaken.so I shade a tear's.

Lisa: Rosie baby are you crying.

Jennie: Look guys you make her cry.

Jisoo: babe come sit on my lap and why are you crying.

I stand up on Jennie's lap and go toward jisoo and sit on his lap hide my face in his make and softly cry.

Lisa: Rosie babe don't cry if you cry I cry to. Please tell me why are you crying.

Jennie: Yas babe tell me why are you crying. If you feel uncomfortable we don't do this anymore.

Rosé: No no it's not like that. I just it's feel like dream to me. In my whole life nobody care about me even my parents. And seeing all of you fight to show your love for me . Make me emotional. Please don't stop loving me.

Jisoo: We always love you no matter what.

Yes .Jennie and Lisa said In unision

Jennie: ok ok stop crying and let's eat breakfast Rosie. And Lisa stop crying you look so ugly not like rosie.

Lisa: yaaa Rosie babe see Thay are making fun of me .

I get up on jisoo unnies lap and sit on. And kiss her on lips.

Rosé: yaa unnie don't tease my lili.

Lisa sitk out of her tongue to UNNIE

Jennie: Rosie that's unfair you kiss lisa not us.

I get up on Lisa's lap and kiss both of them on lips

Rosé: Now eat we should breakfast and go to university. because we are getting late.

Ok Thay all said in unision.

IN UNIVERSITY POV

When we enter in university. Principal call Lisa jisoo and Jennie in his office. So I   lonely go toward my class. Suddenly someone punch me on my face so hard. It's carse my lips to bleed.

Kai:Look like the nard recover from yesterday's scare. It's time to give her some new.And do you do our homework.

Rosé: N_N_No pl_ple_please do_don't hit me. I forget to do your ho _homwork.

You forget know It's time for punishment for this. Kai said and told his friends to beat me . They start hitting me I fell so much pain. Suddenly someone shout then to stop.

Don't you dare to toch her and I fainted beusce of pain

TO be continued