Ch.8

Smut warning ⚠️

Third person pov

I wasn't sure how I ended up locked in my room with my girlfriends looking at me in the most lustful way I think I ever saw.

Lisa stand up and go beside unnies and lock the door.

Jisoo, Jennie and lisa were staring darkly at an anxious rosé who was making herself smaller and smaller on her bed «Y-Ya, what's up? Why did you lock the door? And why are you looking at me like that? You're kinda scaring me...»

Jisoo said «Oh don't be. There's no need to. We're not going to hurt you.»
«B-But why are you looking at me like that?»
Jennie said «Don't you know it already?»
Rosé looked at the three confused «I-I don't understand.»
Lisa explained «We talked to each other. We know we all in love with you in some way. And we all confessed to each other the truth.

Rosé stood up and went to her girlfriends blushing, completely confused and not scared at all «I... Really can't understand. What-»
«We love you Rosé.» Jisoo said as rosé added
«In a more than friends way.»

The three circled rosé who suddenly felt a little scared again and in a record time totally undressed her for then push her onto the bed. Rosé tried to cover her naked body with whatever she could reach, but the girls just kept throwing everything away while the youngest girl didn't know what to do anymore so she used her arms and body in general to cover her most private parts «Stop it girls! I am shy me and and what are you doing »

We are going to make love to you and make you ous forever

The three undressed and went on the bed as well, Jennie was the first one to make a move, she moved beside rosé and placed her lips on hers, tongue immediately darting in when the youngest gasped in shock and her eyes widened.

Jisoo was the second one which went directly for the youngest pussy, parting it and taking a quick sniff for then feast in. Lisa was eyeing rosé's boobs from a while and finally placed her hands on them, kneading them and playing with her nipples, sometimes latching her mouth to them.

Rosé was a moaning mess although Jennie was silencing them, the pleasure was too much and the shock had long disappeared, her girlfriends hands and mouths were so overwhelming. Soon she felt a knot in her stomach as she started quivering slightly for then suddenly explode, Jisoo happily lapping her juices gladly. Once her highhad calmed down, rosé was breathing heavily but didn't had a second to rest as her three girlfriends switched places until they all had a round with every part of rosé.

Rosé had already come 3 times and was exhausted, drained. But little did she know that her girlfriends were far from done.

While rosé was catching her breath Lisa said «No! I want to fuck her virgin pussy first!»
Jennie fought back «No me!»
Jisoo shrugged «I'm getting her nice virgin ass.»

Lisa said «Rock, paper, scissors to see who gets to fuck Rosie pussy first.»
Jennie nodded and the two went with their thing while Jisoo nodded.

And while the three were still discussing, rosé was trying to sneakily leave the room, not caring if she was naked. But as soon as she was halfway through, Jisoo, who was the less focused on the "fight", noticed her saying «HEEOOOOOOLLLL! COME BACK HERE!» she grabbed rosé by her hips, making her squeak in surprise and pulled her back against her
«Unnie let me go!»

Jisoo kept her still with one arm, her huge cock pressed to her back as she went with one hand to rosé's sex and pushed two fingers in, making rosé moan «Why would you want to run away? Didn't you love us .»