Chapter 11:Truth

Lucifer got out of bed and walked to the bar to get another drink from Husk before going to bed. He was pleased to see Husk there, Husk noticed him and began mixing the drink for him; he placed it on the counter, and Lucifer picked it up and took a sip.

Lucifer: "Thanks, I needed this"

Husk: "I can tell, Your Highness I have a question I have been meaning to ask you this but"

Lucifer: "I thought we were friends, why call me your Highness, I will agree if you call me by my name."

Husk: "Lucifer"

Lucifer: "See better, okay go ahead and ask."

Husk: "A few nights ago, I noticed the hotel covered with marks indicating that Alastor made a deal with someone, Was that someone you"

Lucifer:".... yes but don't worry it was not for my soul"

Husk:" I know you care for him but don't let him manipulate you, After all, Charlie and I...."

When Lucifer heard this and saw the husk's expression, he concluded that: "You made a deal with him and Charlie did too"

Husk: "Yes but don't worry from what I heard she didn't sell her soul"

His eyes became crimson at hearing what he just heard before sighing. His eyes returned to normal as he made the deals of Husk and Charlie emerge only to burn them to ash. Husk looked in wonder as he saw the chain around his neck dissolve.

Lucifer: "There, but I have one question, why did you make the deal with him, husk?"

Husk then shares that when he originally arrived in hell, he struggled, but after becoming the finest gambler in hell, he became an overlord. One night, he noticed Alastor appear out of nowhere, and Husk felt happy to see an old friend. Only to notice that Alastor seemed off, not like himself, and before Husk could ask what was wrong, Alastor proposed a bet in which the winner would own the loser's soul, Husk stated that if he won, he would only ask him questions and not own his soul; however, he lost, and his soul now belongs to Alastor, since then, he has been doing odd jobs for him and assisting with this hotel was one of the jobs he told him to do.

Lucifer: "I am sorry husk"

Husk: I am fine, Lucifer, after all, you just freed me."

Husk looked over to see Lucifer sulking, lost in thought about Alastor and wondering if it was because of him that Alastor got worse, so to distract him, he began telling him that he had confessed his feelings to Angel Dust, Lucifer asked, "and" Husk told him that he felt the same way and that they would be taking things slowly, Lucifer congratulated him, and they continued chatting the rest of the night until they realized it was late and went to bed.

The next day, Alastor awoke feeling rested, looking over to see he was lying on a bed, "What" he put his hand on his head, trying to remember what had happened the night before. After a few minutes, he remembered everything, he felt embarrassed about how he acted, and he saw that the contract with Husk had been broken, he would usually get angry and tell Husk what had happened. But he was more interested in one thing that he kept replaying in his head and what his shadow kept saying, Lucifer said he was Louise last night. He went downstairs to ask Lucifer about this, but when he saw Charlie lost in thought, he walked over to her and decided to help her first. After 30 minutes, Lucifer awoke and teleported downstairs, where he saw Charlie approaching him, excitedly.

Charlie: "Dad"

Lucifer: "yes char char"

Charlie: "Alastor just told me a great way for demons to be interested in the hotel"