10

[‼️Warning: This chapter contains a scene where Pete becomes sexually intimate with a man other than Vegas.]

———

Alright, so Pete was about to have sex with a guy twice his size. That said guy, with whom he was supposed to share only a plate of pasta and maybe a friendly accolade, was now between his spread legs, above him, very much kissing, licking, and biting every inch of skin accessible on Pete's body.

And the first thing Pete thought was: what was he supposed to do with his hands?

Pete slept with women, you know. He swears he did, he's had his fair share of action, and he even did it more than, like, five times. But you see, women are tinier. Women are way more malleable. They're so tiny and flexible that he could easily lift his ex-girlfriend with one hand, grab her by the arm, the thigh, or even the booty, and voilà—she'd be spinning like a ballerina, seeing stars and all.

But right now, Pete was straight up, yeah no joke on the straight, gasping for air, burning inside his very wooly sweater and that six foot three Channing Tatum practically devouring his earlobe like it was his last meal and all Pete could do was pray that his earring stays put. Why Channing Tatum? Well, he had an idea.

Pete couldn't help but let out a soft whimper when Daw unexpectedly sank his teeth into some mysterious tendon or muscle on his neck, causing Pete to jerk beneath him. Weirdly enough, he found himself kind of into it, that sharp pain sending shivers down his spine and transforming into a warm, tingling sensation that spread throughout his entire body, ultimately settling in the small of his back and between his legs.

Daw noticed Pete's reaction, and did it again, harder, with his hands wandering all over Pete's body, still above the fabric of their clothes, which were likely to end up crumpled considering how tangled they were at that moment. But Pete couldn't care less. He wanted to touch too, to taste, to see. He wanted to know if what Daw had underneath would turn him on even more than he already was.

So, he broke free from Daw's grip and pushed himself up on his elbows. He grabbed the hem of the man's shirt and hastily pulled it off, tossing it aside like it was some cheap rag—though Pete suspected it probably cost more than his rent, if he even had one.

Pete blinked, his mouth hanging slightly open as he took in Daw, who was now kneeling upright. He'd seen that honey-toned skin and those abs before, sure, but never from this angle, never so close, and definitely not in that position. Before Pete could even process what to do next, Daw didn't waste a second. He seized Pete's hand, like he read Pete's mind, and placed it on his chest, guiding it over a perky and pink nipple, down his abs, tracing his navel, all while keeping a tight grip on Pete's wrist.

Pete's breath caught in his throat, his hard-on throbbing inside his underwear, as his hand ventured lower and lower over that beautiful and sweaty expanse of smooth skin until it reached the hem of Daw's pants. Daw released Pete's wrist, but Pete made no move to withdraw his hand as Daw swiftly but smoothly unfastened the button of his pants, the sound of the zipper echoing through the room.

Pete gulped audibly as Daw slid his pants down, first one leg and then the other, before tossing them carelessly onto the floor. Now, the man stood before him clad only in boxers, showcasing his powerful, muscular thighs and a noticeable bulge that left little to the imagination, right in front of Pete's eyes.

Once again, Pete didn't have a moment to really process what was happening before he found himself pushed back onto the mattress, the impact softened by a gentle thud. Now it was his turn to feel overdressed, as Daw's nimble fingers swiftly undid the first button of his pants, the zipper following suit in a heartbeat. Pete happily obliged by lifting his hips as Daw skillfully slid the pants down, leaving Pete exposed with just his boxers and that cursed wool sweater, now clinging uncomfortably to his skin as sweat began to form all over his body.