Peaceful 🌠

Rudra woke up slowly, as his head was still woozy and disoriented from the effects of the drug.

He was aware that something had happened, but he couldn't quite remember exactly what it was.

It seemed like a blur to him right now, with only a few vague memories flitting through his mind.

He slowly sat up on the bed and looked
around him for any clues as to what had transpired as he Decided to clear his mind a little and take a bath.

As after taking a fresh bath he walked back into the Chamber.

Saudamini walked towards him, as at same time seeing her he remembered how she had manipulated him into having that one intimate experience because he had great control on his self but something like this can only happen When someone drug Someone.

As after gaining some Concussions
He took bath as he walked aout just to see Saudamini all ready as she walked towards him with a big smile and spoke

As after gaining some ConcussionsHe took bath as he walked aout just to see Saudamini all ready as she walked towards him with a big smile and spoke

"Gotta say that you are such a good kisser and now I can't wait to get married soon and to be fully yours."

Rudra looked at Her with Anger as Saudamini leans to kiss him but he immediately Step back.

"I know You had drugged me."

Saudamini was caught off guard by Rudra's sudden move away, as she was expecting him to accept her kiss and respond in kind.

She was also surprised by his Response, as she hadn't expected him to see through
her plan.

"No, I didn't drugged you You were the one Who pulled me kissing and gave me this," She lied As Show the hickey on her neck which she got when he was in his drug state

"Seariously I... I can't believe you are the Saudamini I know since Childhood. My best friend.....I remember after drinking the milk You gave me That's why I ended up kissing you and Giving you this Hickey......how Can you lie so easily You know what now you made me think about that moment again when you told me that Ruhani had tried to kill you."