"Test And Trials Part 1"

A single week has passed, and Team X has utilized that time to improve their capabilities. Although the specific trial they will confront is still unknown, they are taking preparations to adapt to unpredictable circumstances. Despite their efforts, Flame's senses have grown more intense than usual, sensing something is approaching, though he is not certain regarding the nature of the occurrence.

Flame and Rush are stationed in an area similar to the path taken by Juvia and Lisanna during their trial, where they ultimately lost to Erza. Crash and Wendy, on the other hand, are paired together, succeeding in defeating Gray and Loke. As the duo advances closer to victory, he also senses something is near.

As the S-class trial continues, the presence of Team X villains intrudes upon the battlefield. Blade-Blast, Fang, Nion, and Infinite are patiently waiting for the ideal moment to approach, eager to fulfill their duties.

Blade-Blast, frustrated by the prolonged period of time, expresses a desire to eliminate an opponent, "This is getting boring! I want to kill someone!"

"Settle down Blade, remember what we were tasked with," Fang promptly reminds the former of the primary objective set for them.

Infinity, taking a relaxed stance, remains utterly silent whilst contemplating the situation. Nion gazes at the landscape of the island, admiring the scenic view and absorbing that moment. Blade-Blast anxiously awaits a combat encounter, itching to engage in bloodshed. The doctor, left alone whilst his allies commence with their individual missions, seizes the opportunity to work on a significant project that he intends to utilize for the sake of exacting vengeance on Flame and his comrades.

"Are they here yet?" Blade-Blast is eager to initiate hostilities, expressing her desire to kill Flame.

"No, not yet. We were informed that they arrived here, so they could appear at any moment," Fang informs the former that their intended targets have not yet arrived, maintaining patience until their opponents appear.

"Oh!! I wonder if it's Flame! I wanna kill that rodent since our first meeting during the tournament!"

Nion, seemingly embarrassed by Blade-Blast's excessive desire for bloodshed, apologizes to the others for such behavior, "I apologize for all of this, he can get... crazy like this for blood."

The saiyan responds with a lighthearted chuckle, likely unconcerned about the former's behavior. The masked jackal, who has detected the presence of Flame and Rush, is aware that Infinite is aware of the nearing duo. Nion did not receive a reply from the masked jackal, which he predicted beforehand would occur.

Upon realizing that their targets (Flame and his companions) have already made their presence known, Nion suggests a plausible course of action, "Okay guys, why don't we split up?"

"What do you suggest, monkey?" Blade-Blast, who addresses Nion with an offensive nickname, inquires regarding the procedure.

Nion ignores the derogatory word choice and clarifies his plan further, "...I was thinking we should go in different directions to find any of his friends or Flame alone, making everything fair and square." 

"Boring! I don't care! Fair or not, I'll eliminate anyone I see!" Blade-Blast becomes impatient and expresses a lack of concern for a fair fight.

Fang attempts to intervene in order to maintain Blade's control, as this attitude is clearly destructive and self-destructive. Nion has detected their presence, as he takes notice of Crash and his entourage. The malevolent character is contemplating and plotting, contemplating the execution of a secret scheme.

"Blade, you go over there, where Crash is. Bring Fang with you; you two definitely need this one," Nion assigns their roles, directing Blade-Blast to engage in confrontation with Crash with Fang helping him.