"Test And Trials Part 5"

Flame had navigated his way closer to the airship, employing his speed to leap to incredible heights and using his Chaos energy to propel himself through the air like a glider. As he landed on the ship, he silently hoped it was not too late.

Prepared for whatever might come his way, Flame's instincts signaled that the guildmaster of Grimoire Heart was anticipating him. The red hedgehog approached the awaiting mage with caution, sensing his powerful aura. Flame remained vigilant, preparing for the imminent battle.

"So you are the red hedgehog I've heard about. It's indeed my first time encountering an entity from Beyond the World's. I eagerly anticipate this fight; don't disappoint me."

Flame clenched his fists, ready to face Hades, knowing there was no turning back. Somewhat surprised that Hades mentioned that term, Flame also sensed his friends were on route to assist him, "Oh, don't worry, I won't let you down. They don't call me the fastest hedgehog for nothing. So bring it on!"

With that, Flame and Hades clashed in an epic battle. As Erza and Crash approached, they noticed Gray struggling to maintain his balance, looking drained and injured. Crash swiftly catches him. Sensing that Gray battled someone intense, Crash checks in.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, thanks."

A few moments later, Natsu, Wendy, and Lucy caught up with them. Crash crossed his arms, sensing an increased strength within him despite his weakened state.

"Hey, guys!" Lucy greeted them cheerfully.

"Thank goodness we found you," Wendy added, her gaze then turned to Crash, and her face brightened as she observed him, ready to rejoin the battle.

"What's the plan, Natsu?" Erza asked.

"We're going to kick Hades' ass. You in, Erza, Crash, and Gray?"

Erza and Gray simultaneously responded, "You know it."

Crash nodded in agreement.

"Follow us. We know where to go," Carla said, and so she and Panther Lily led the way as the rain continued to pour, accompanied by a thunderous display. Alien Creatures swarmed Tenrou Island, and when the group arrived, they were surprised to find Master Hades absent from his ship.

"Where is he?"

Crash sensed a nearby battle and urgently warned the group, "Get ready, everyone. I can feel him. He is fighting-"

Before Crash could finish, Flame appeared, slightly injured yet quickly regaining his footing. Looking up, they saw Master Hades, bearing some injuries from their recent clash. Hades greeted them, "Look do we have here, you wish for the same treatment I gave to your Master? Come and face your doom, children of Makarov."

Hades retreated into his ship, and Flame protested, "Hey! We're not finished yet!"

Flame swiftly raced back up to where Hades was, resuming the fight. Crash observed intently, impressed by Flame's performance against the powerful mage.

"Hey, wait up! Let us get up there!" Natsu yelled.

Crash rolled his eyes, then stated, "Natsu, I can teleport up there."

Natsu was momentarily taken aback, realizing Crash possessed the ability to teleport, though it was new information to him, as he hadn't witnessed Crash's teleportation skills before, "You can teleport!?"

Crash chuckled slightly, assuming it was a revelation to the group. Gray declared, "We owe him one for Gramps."

"He'll pay for it very soon," Erza agreed.