Chapter 4

I woke up to my head pounding,and warm arms wrapped around me. As I struggled to get out of my holders arms I noticed it was Matthew. Things needed to change between us ... And soon. I finally escaped his hold as his eyes fluttered open. "What's going on" he asked as I looked down at him. "Well I don't know how but I ended up sleeping in your arms" I whispered. He stayed silent looking up at me, "look Matthew your great and all but I can't do this anymore I'm going to be labeled as a home wrecker." He nodded his head and was about to speak but I turned around and walked away not wanting to be persuaded by his words. I walked out of the room and across the hall to were i must have left my friends last night. As I entered the room I couldn't help but take out my phone and take a picture of jessica who was sprawled out on the floor in her shorts and just a white bra, with rizzo at her feet sleeping soundly. On the bed Krystal and deuce were intertwined with each other sleeping. I walked out onto the balcony to see that Ryan and kelly were passed out with red solo cups still in there hands. I looked out into the yard to see meaghan passed out in the grass and a few people sleeping in the back of a truck in the driveway. I felt bad there was trash everywhere outside and in the house. "Uhhhrg" I heard a faint hurt sigh from inside the room I walked back into the room wondering who it came from before I heard it again. I walked towards the noise to figure out it was in the closet I opened the closet to find Haley sitting up with her hands on her head and Cameron passed out with his head on Haley's lap. I helped Haley up and out of the closet. We walked down the stairs to get us both some orange juice and bread to help our hangovers. "So what did you and cam cam do last night" I asked with a smirk on my face. "Kassia I really am scared , that's not the type of girl I am and I don't think Cameron will remember either" she looked at me worried. "Oh Haley I doubt anything actually happened probably just a intense make out session" Haley's cheeks flushed a little as she looked at the floor. "Yeah your probably right" "when am I not?" I joked with her as we walked into the kitchen and got what we needed. "Im going to go to the bathroom real fast" haley said as I nodded my head reaching up into a cabinet to get medicine. Haley quickly returned face red. "What happened ?" I asked "come look at this" Haley said seriously. We walked to the bathroom and I opened the door to find savannah and justin on the floor naked with just a towel covering them. "Oh my god" I whispered to Haley as she took out her phone and snapped a quick picture. We backed out of the bathroom carefully. "Your sending me that right ?" I asked trying to hide my laugh. "Already on it" Haley said with a small smirk speeding on her face. "We are so evil" I laughed as we made our way back up the stairs. We decided to wake everyone up so that we could all leave and not have to worry about helping out with mess. We threw pillows at all of our friends and Haley went into the closet and nicely woke up Cameron. Jessica shot up quickly looking down at her appearance, her face grew a little red but then she yawned. "I don't have boobs anyway not like I'm showing much" me and Haley gave a small laugh throwing her her shirt we had found on the lamp. "I honestly don't know how that came off" Jessica said pulling her shirt back on. "Oh I kinda ripped it off when we made out last night" rizzo said sitting up. We all looked at him until he told us to stop staring. Ryan and kelly came into the room and sat on the bed shaking Krystal and deuce who opened their eyes looked at their position and flew apart immediately. "I swear we never talk about this again" deuce said rubbing the back of his neck. Me and Haley told everyone abut savannah and justin before we all headed down the stairs and to the bathroom. One by one each of us peered into the small bathroom and gave a laugh and a click of our cameras before exiting house. "We're so mean just leaving them there like that" Kelly said looking at all of us. "They deserve it" deuce said calmly. "Yeah they shouldn't have gotten themselves into that position" rizzo agreed. As we walked down the driveway rizzo said "get ready to run guys" before we could question him he through a whole cup of some yellow liquid he had found on the ground at meaghan. As soon as it hit hurt all of our eyes grew wide and we dashed down the street hearing meaghans screams and whimpers fade away.