Chapter 5

As we all stopped running a few blocks down from meaghans we sat there panting and shaking our heads at rizzo. "What on earth were you thinking!!!!" I hissed at rizzo who shrugged his shoulders laughing "well I was thinking that bitch deserved it" rizzo said still laughing. Deuce with his hands on his knees looked up and slapped Rizzo in the back telling him good job. "Well what's next guys?" Kelly asked. Everyone stayed quiet for a moment before Haley spoke up "well Dax and charisma are gonna join us and I told them we'd meet up at north beach" everyone agreed to meet up at north beach after going home and showering away the alcohol smell and changing into fresh clothes. After about an hour and a half we were all at north beach sitting at a table. "So what are we gonna do today" charisma asked looking at us all. "We could play tennis!!" Jessica said all too excitedly. Krystal sighed saying "no way jessica you always want to play tennis" everyone agreed with Krystal as Kelly asked if we all want to go to the pool. "Oh my god we go there like everyday" Krystal replied back. "Well I don't see you trying to come up with any options,damn" Kelly said sassily. Krystal just rolled her eyes looking out at the lake. "How's about we all go to my crib and eat junk food and play video games" rizzo offered. everyone sat silently thinking. "How much junk food" Krystal said raising her eyebrow. "I have a whole cabinet full of shit, the sprit is only for the real niggas who are gonna drink some lean with me though" rizzo answered. Everyone rolled there eyes as we all agreed to go. As we walked into rizzos house Krystal was rubbing her hands together fastly *fly hands* and asking were the food is. Rizzo directed us all to his room and we sat on the bed and some people sat on his bean bag chairs and some just sprawled out on the floor. He handed out a few controllers turning on 2k15. "Yeah I don't want to play this" charisma said handing the controller to Dax. "Looks like little daxykins is gonna get his ass whooped by a man" rizzo said pressing play on the game. While Dax was being beat horribly everyone sat around laughing at his comments which consisted of "no no no no" , "are you serious" "come on !" "Fuck it yolo" "I don't even play basketball in real life" "this isn't fair" "i was so close" & "oh my god did you see that I actually made it!" ... He only said that last comment once the whole game though. After Dax lost 45-2 he stuck out his bottom lip and threw the controller at deuce. "Ryan" Dax called out. "Yeah what's up" Ryan answered looking up from her phone. "Well I know winners get the prizes usually but I think this sore looser deserves a kiss for trying". Ryan rolled her eyes laughing "yeah nice try dax" and looked back down at her phone. Suddenly there was a loud hum of a engine and rizzo yelled at everyone to shhhhh. Krystal stuck her hand into a chip bag and made a loud crunching noise , rizzo turned around and snatched the chips from her hissing a shhhhhh right in her face. All of a sudden there was a loud knock on rizzo's front door. Meaghans voice could be heard from out side "OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR YOU LITTLE BITCH". "Oh shit" rizzo said running across the room and turning of his bedroom light and the TV. "Are you seriously I was finna beat yo ass !! I was winning" deuce said angrily at rizzo who put one finger up to his lips telling us all to stay quiet. We all sat in silence for a good 5 minutes of meaghan yelling bloody murder outside and banging on the doors and windows of the house. Finally she said "whatever you little pussy pretended your not home I fucking know your in there and I will get your ass back" we heard her cars engine ignite once again as she sped off down the road. Rizzo stood up turning the lights back on. "Awwwwh lil rizzo scared of the big bad meaghan" I called in a teaseling voice Ryan's face grew a little hot as he answered back "no I just don't wanna get in a fight and have to hurt her like I don't hit girls you know" he said obviously using that as a excuse. "Okay" Krystal said using air quotations. Kelly and Haley started giggling which cause me and Krystal to start full on laughing and pretty soon everyone was sitting around clutching their stomachs dying looking at rizzo. Rizzo walked out of the room full of anger, causing us all to get up and go apologize. We ended up all watching movies in rizzos room I clicked my phone on to see it was 11:22. Since my curfew is 12 I yawned and sent my mom a quick text saying I was sleeping over at a friends house before drifting off to sleep to the sound of Haley muttering at the actors on the television screen.