one.

"This really didn't go as planned

"This really didn't go as planned." A feminine voice spoke up in perfect Korean, she slowly reached down to step foot on the floor.

Her webs held her from falling face first on the hard rocks. She was worse for wear; still heavy breathing and sweating (not that it was visible), her suit full of gashes, with blood coming out with no clear intention of stopping. Only the gods knew how she was still alive and kicking.

"What do you mean?" A cheerful voice asked back, a child like tone and manner. "Everything's just perfect!" It came from the white haired villain being held to the floor by one of the girl's partners.

The spider girl gave the young looking guy a scolding look and glare — not that anyone could tell from the mask, her big white eyes just shifted a bit.

This fucker certainly gave her chills.

Out of all the big ugly and scary villains she fought, this one was proving to be the worst — she'll have nightmares for a few nights, for sure. He was just too childlike and carefree, from his atitude to his appearance, it was unsettling to watch such a person killing civilians left and right.

The whole battle was intense. Buildings upon buildings collapsed and the whole ground gave up and it was all uneven now, flames were also rising up in certain places. The Spider hero could only imagine how much this whole thing would cost; and on who would they put the bill — because she knew she wasn't paying shit.

Korea and the whole world never saw anything like that; this wasn't a little villain accident that threatened a city, this was a world wide threat — something only this certain group of heroes knew how to deal with.

Of course, All Might in his prime years would take care of the issue with his legs tied, but he wasn't coming anytime soon, so it was left for the Teen Titans team — as fans called them, it ended up sticking — to deal with the problem, like most times.

They thought it was over. Half of the team was somewhere in the destroyed city, Seungri Kim was also somewhere — hopefully — taking care of the other villains, Gangyu Seo was holding Seunghwan Hwang down while Kyung-Mi Bak watched upside down, keeping an eye for possible threats as an excuse to rest a little.

Seunghwan Hwang was a young man, with a childlike face and personality, but he was also the worst villain in the world to date — and we are talking about a world where One for All exists. (Kyung-Mi would debate that OFA was worse than Hwang, but the world couldn't agree with her because they didn't know the extents of his power.)

Hwang had a quirk to be careful of — being able to kill with a single touch. Being a worldwide threat and having such a powerful quirk, the heroes obviously focused on him — which was a mistake, Kyung-Mi quickly realised.

Apparently Wolverine wasn't enough to hold down the other villain — if the fact that he appeared without the hero was something to go by.

The Spider-Woman went into action as soon as she felt it; she balanced with her webs and kicked Gangyu — or Ironclad as his hero name went — out of the way.