"This just in

"This just in." The television emitted the woman's voice. "Seunghwan Hwang and Hwangmok Suk, the notorious villains that made the whole world tremble in fear..." The picture of the two appeared right beside the dark haired news reporter. "have been sentenced to death."

'Villains captured. Many killed in battle' Said just below the woman.

"Couldn't they just have let us kill them in that case? It's always the same bullshit." A male voice spoke, coming into the hospital room.

Kyung-Mi didn't answer right away, still watching a few more seconds of reportage.

"A quirk suppression device has been placed on Hwang and Suk and they are currently imprisoned on the fifth basement floor of Ruculus Prison for vicious villains." The reported informed. "In other news..—"

"Where were you during the whole mess, anyway?" Bak asked getting up from her bed, she was already dressed in casual clothes. "Just saw you at the end there.."

"As you could clearly tell, when you saw me..." Seungri Kim, better known as Wolverine, sighed at his partner from lives. "The beast you fought.. He knocked me pretty good.." He confessed, rubbing his shoulder as if he still felt the landing, his leg shaking a bit too.

Kyung laughed quietly, imagining the scene. "Your name quite literally means 'Victory' but you just seem to lose recently."

"Tsk." He scoffed, rolling his eyes. "It wasn't a easy feat for you either.."

"True. But Hwang was way worse." She acknowledged. "So much that only Gangyu survived..."

The duo exited the room and paced down the hospital's hallway, going to said boy's room — where they were sure to find him and possibly his brother.

As they entered the same news channel seemed to be playing, Gangyu was gritting his teeth and scowling at the television screen. "... Some of our heroes who fought alongside our 'Teen Titans' against Hwang and Suk have passed away."

Seungri sat beside Ganyu on the bed while Kyung-Mi threw her self in a laying position behind them.

"The joint funeral for the fallen heroes will be held tonight." The woman informed. "The government expresses its sincere gratitude for the selfless service of—."

Before they could hear more, the television was turned off.

"Gangyu." The culprit called. "Seungri. Bami." You're still recovering. You should all be in bed, not watching TV."

Gangho Seo scolded lightly with a smile. He was wearing his uniform from the same prison they were just hearing about beforehand.

Kyung-Mi got up from her spot — allowing Seungri to lay there instead — and went to lean on Gangho. He was a corrections officer in Ruculus Prison and someone Bami had grown to like quite a lot in this life.