Rainbow Dash[[Back off, Buddy]]

(Protective Tsundere crush / Also your only a year younger than her here)

...

Rainbow's P.O.V

I didn't even know where I started feeling this way towards her, ever since I heard her monotone but elegant voice reached out to me I started feeling something towards (Y/N) that I can't explain. 

I would secretly be happy if she called me "Dashie" and the slightest touch from her can get me so flustered, and it's embarrassing when she would always giggle in my denials. Until a lot of time passed and I realized that I only felt this way only to her, I'd never get shy in front of my friends but with her, I'm as shy as Fluttershy.

I asked Rarity about this and she simply told me.

Rarity: You like her, Rainbow Dash.

That one sentence was enough to set my face on fire, I whirled towards her angrily and exclaimed.

Rainbow Dash: HUH?! 

Rarity just started giggling and smirking.

Rarity: I can see the way you look at our dear (Y/N), Rainbow Dash. I am no fool to overlook all the soft looks you've been giving her when she is not looking.

Rainbow Dash: Well. What do I do? I'm no expert in all of this mushy love thing.

Rarity: You need to confess, Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash: But she would totally just laugh at me, and turn me down.

Rarity: Tsk, tsk, tsk. Time is of the essence Rainbow Dash, somepony else might try to woo her if you don't~.

My eyes instantly darken and I yell out.

Rainbow Dash: NOT IF I CAN HELP IT!

I dashed out of Rarity's boutique while hearing mutter to herself.

Rarity: Rainbow Dash can be so stubborn and oblivious.

... 

I fly across Ponyville trying to find (Y/N) and sees a gang of stallions creeping towards her from behind. I instantly landed on them and hugged (Y/N) to my side while glaring at them.

Rainbow Dash: Back off, Buddy! She's mine!

The stallions instantly left our sights and I look to see (Y/N) staring at me with red blush on her face. 'So cute.' 

(Y/N): Is it true? What you said, Dashie?

I looked away from her and muttered.

Rainbow Dash: If you'll have me.

I then felt a gentle kiss on my cheek and turned to see (Y/N) smiling with some tears at the corner of her eyes. I wiped them away, and whispered to her.

Rainbow Dash: Don't cry, idiot. Your with me now, and you can't take it back.

She just smiled and I can't help but smile back and pressed a gentle kiss to her lips. We pulled away and I offered my hoof to her.

Rainbow Dash: Let's go?

(Y/N): Yes. By the way, Dashie. You know that I can handle myself right?

Rainbow Dash: Whatever, princess. I just wanted to show you how cool I am!

(Y/N): Your very cute, Dashie!

Rainbow Dash: I'm not, IDIOT!! 

...