Feral (Ghost)

Feral- Bad Omens 

I was one of Ghost's Sergeant's and to be honest his favourite...sorry Johnny. Anytime he was stressed, working late, or just needing a release I was always under his desk with his cock down my throat.

It happened most nights. Ghost would send me a text and if I didn't answer within thirty minutes he would call me.

He was a simple man to say the least. At first it was only his pleasure. Then he moved onto making sure I was satisfied. I was either on top or bent over his desk. We never did anything sexual outside of his office.

Ghost made sure we never went beyond 'friends with benefits' but at the same time neither of us could have another partner. Really, I could never have another partner and Ghost being Ghost only wanted me.

Price had taken the team out for a celebration on our last mission.

Johnny and I had a few drinks and a couple shots in our system. He took me to the dance floor, and I thought nothing of it. Nobody paid us any mind besides...Ghost.

I had my back to Johnny's chest and his hands held my waist as we moved to the music.

"I swear your hypnotic lass. The way you're grinding against me."

I smiled and reached one hand up to Johnny's jaw. Before I could even think about kissing him Ghost came out of nowhere and grabbed my wrist practically dragging me through the crowd.

"Ghost what the hell!"

He barged into the bathroom and did a sweep. After he locked the door and pushed me against the wall. His hand found its way around my throat, and he got close.

"On your fucking knees princess. You want to dance against Johnny like a slut I'll treat you like one."

I stared at Ghost.

"I won't repeat myself Y/N."

I huffed and looked at the ground. I got on my knees and undid his belt then his pants. He was already rock hard.

I took his tip in my mouth, but he had other plans. He grabbed my hair and forced his cock down my throat.

"I don't have the patience for you to be a fucking tease. Now take my cock down your throat like a good little slut."

I glanced up at him with tears forming in my eyes. Ghost groaned and started to fuck my face.

"That's it. Take it like the good little slut you are."

Ghost lightly patted the side of my face smirking underneath his mask. I took him all the way to the hilt, and he held me there.

"Fuck princess."

Ghost didn't last long and before I knew it he was shooting his load down my throat. I had no choice but to swallow every drop. Once he was finished, he pulled me off and grabbed a paper towel. He quickly cleaned himself then grabbed another and squatted down.

He grabbed my jaw and gently wiped any drool from my face. Then he wiped the remaining tears with his thumb.

"You're mine. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes sir."