[ CHAPTER : 6 ]

__________________________________________

Both Yuvraj and Sameer were sitting and drinking at a small place and Yuvraj was very drunk and he said

" That crazy girl was ignoring me, you know she's absolutely crazy "

Sam nodded, the poor fellow was listening to him all the time, he was just talking nonsense for the last half an hour about how Sreeja is and she is like this.

And sam replied " Yuvi, why are you talking about her?,..... Don't tell me u like her "

Yuvraj looked at him with drunk eyes and said while chuckling

" No! I don't like her, she wasn't looking cute when I sat on her pie and she got angry, she isn't beautiful at all when she frown!!! "

Sam looked at him in disbelief and said " You know that!!! What are you saying? "

Yuvi Shushed him and said " Shhh! I know what I'm saying, my heart don't flutter when she smile but.... "

He started crying and sam was totally confused with him, he wasn't able to understand either he like her or not!

And sam started patting his back and said " Why are you crying yuvi? For God sake! You are next king! Don't cry "

Yuvraj grabbed sam sleve and cleaned his nose, sam literally gag and jerk him and yuvi said

" She was smiling while looking at him, and she don't smile when she looked at me, sammy! "

Sam was confused even more, and said " Yuvi, what do you want? Bro you are in love Or early stage of lovalia ""

Yuvi shook his head and stood up and his legs was wobbling and he said

" I don't love her, but sammy! Why she was smiling at him? And why don't smiled at me? Don't I look handsome? "

Sam slapped his forehead and yuvi asked random people either he is handsome or not, Sam tried to stopped him but he wasn't listening at all

After an hour, Sam dragged him at his rented apartment and yuvi was half sleep on the way

When Sam his room door then sreeja came from behind and said

" Hey!! Who are you? and what are you doing? "

Sam looked back, yuvi was literally going to fall on floor anytime, he was hanging on Sam shoulder