Arc I: The Pawns

Passing through train walls.

Or, cloaked by a statue.

That is what Minatozaki Sana is expecting for her to enter the demonic market that Nayeon spoke about.

She did not expect to just walk in the store that is named D' Market.

People pass by it every day, they all believe that this store is merely a convenience store. But to demons, or demon blood it is the Demonic Market.

Sana is wearing a cloak.

She needs to hide because when she entered the place, she did not transform into their original forms.

Yes, Jihyo is in her demonic form. Again, the beautiful demon.

And Nayeon?

She is in her original form as well.

Once a supernatural enters the said shop they will turn into their original forms and they will see the actual market.

It looks like a mall with a lot of different stalls.

Again, it is not what Sana had watched in any other movies.

But creatures appear from left to right.

Demons.

A lot of demons.

Sana can see them. She can recognize everything yet, she is not turning into her demon form.

Jihyo and Nayeon are both in their original forms.

Nayeon is covered by glitters, she is wearing a sheer white dress. Her unicorn symbol, the baby horn in the middle of her forehead appears.

Sana must admit she was expecting Nayeon to turn into a horse. Like a half horse or something not as a sparkling being.

And to add to that, she does not expect Nayeon's body to be exposed like that. Sana is sure that Rhianna had worn something like that in an awards night.

"Is there something wrong, Sana?" Nayeon notices that Sana is looking at her.

Sana smiles with a blush. She is really thinking of erotic things for sure.

"She is just being her pervert self again," Jihyo comments.

"Pervert!? What the - I am not!" Sana defends herself.

"Oh really, that is why you kept on ending up beside me in the morning!" Jihyo argues.

"What are you talking about!? You are the one who keeps on falling off my bed and snug inside my blanket,"

"OH, if I had known, you just keep on pulling me down," Jihyo reiterates.

"Why will I do that!?" Sana asks in rage.

"Because you are a pervert!" Jihyo challenges Sana.

Nayeon facepalms.

She remembers what Mina told her.

A quick flashback.

Nayeon just arrived in her new apartment.

Yes, one of the rooms on Sana's building. She settled in one of the studios of the said floor. There are four units in total on Sana's floor.

Sana's house has three rooms in total.

Nako and Hitomi used to share a room but since their mother started working in the US. Yes, that is why it is the three of them only.