Arc 1: The Final Piece

The Aftermath

THE NEVER ENDING VOID

It is a place of consumed darkness where the Angels who died are rumored to be lurking around.

A place without gravity and their souls, and bodies float around without their own control.

They could hit anything or be hit by anything and there is nothing they can do just to accept it.

It is maybe their own version of hell.

They float endlessly, without the control of their own body.

And -

Hirai Momo has accepted her fate the moment she flew pass Sana,

The moment she saw Sana's eyes.

"You are so stupid, Sana chan,"

Momo speaks reminiscing the fire on Sana's body slowly disappearing and giving up on her life.

Just to not hurt Momo.

Just to protect Momo from her own outrage.

"We promised to fight," She blames aloud.

"But maybe we were not different at all," Momo smiles.

Her heart stopped seeing the sword flying to Sana, and it was a no-brainer.

She jumped in front of her to protect Sana.

"Stupid," she says smiling.

Her eyes filled with tears remembering Sana crying for her life.

Her eyes are filled with tears; rather than falling off, they float on nothingness like her body.

She blames the divisions in every world.

Why is there even a division?

Can't all the creatures live together without trying to be better than one another?

Can't there be just one ruler to be followed?

Why is the torment of others a victory to another?

Why ... A lot of why's but Momo knows she can't do anything about it anymore.

She'd probably float for eternity.

Minatozaki Clan

They returned to reality, and all the damage that occurred during their fights was back to normal.

Yet, the injuries that they got from the reverse world did not heal.

It was their reality yet only the demons who were engulfed by it knew what happened.

An annihilation of their kind in Earthland, yet the Minatozaki Clan successfully defeated the threat.

The Angels and Gods were supposed to represent the good, however, why does the demons' success feel that justice was served?

The Minatozaki Clan received a lot of gratitude from the Demons who they saved and prioritized.

Yet, their concentration is in Sana's direction.

The clan leader is unmoving, focused on Nayeon trying to heal the Angel of Death on Sana's arm with a hole in her chest.

Nayeon thought that she couldn't fail this because this could mean life or death as well for Sana.

Nayeon releases more of her healing power, but it is useless.

Then more green light came out from her palm, it was exhausting but she pushed herself far from her limits until her nose bled.