how did our love become love?

how did their love become love?

if you asked jeonghan, he wouldn't remember. mingyu probably wouldn't either.

the two just became  friends, and that's how everything started.

jeonghan stood at the younger males house, waiting for him to come out since mingyu was his ride. sure jeonghan could drive his parents car, but what fun was driving alone? besides, the back of mingyu's motorcycle felt nice, riding it gave jeonghan a nice breeze. "kim mingyu! hurry the hell up! i don't want to be late for our first day at our new school!" the blonde shouted at the window on the second floor, wide open. he was greeted with a head of black hair peeking out, looking down with a glare. "hold the hell up jeonghan, i haven't even gotten my shirt on yet." he shut the window, which only made the older sigh in frustration, not knowing when the other was going to be done.

jeonghan spent seventeen minutes waiting before mingyu finally walked out of his house, dressed in all black with silver accessories. the blonde eyed his friend up and down before smirking. "ooh emo boy look? you already want to fuck someone gyu?" the male stared seductively at his friend, lacing his statement with lust. even if mingyu liked fucking someone until they flew up to heaven, he was always a panicked gay when it came to jeonghan's way of saying things. "first of all, i want to look badass on my first day. second, sure i'd like to fuck someone, but not in the way you're phrasing it." his friend rolled his eyes before climbing on the back of his motorcycle, putting on the helmet and waiting for mingyu to go. "whatever gyu, hurry up and get to driving. i want to at least make a good first appearance." mingyu then rolled his eyes in return before walking up to his motorcycle and also putting on his helmet before revving up the engine.

"hold on tight, spider monkey." the younger gave a toothy grin through his helmet, earning a smack from the older. "stop it with the cringey ass quotes gyu." the two exchanged laughs before mingyu started driving, jeonghan holding on with one arm while the other felt the summer breeze. the adrenaline pumped through the two as they rode on the shared motorcycle, bringing back old memories when they first rode it together but hey, that's for later.

the besties arrived at school, both taking off their helmets in sync. the pair both looked incredibly polished, with mingyu wearing his mentioned outfit in all black from earlier and jeonghan with his multicolored sweater. the talller looked around and it seemed like jeonghan was exaggerating since there were still small groups of people here and there. "hani you good? there's like barely anyone here." he looked down at the blonde with an 'are you serious' look, jeonghan smiling cheekily in return. "of course there is a reason i wanted you to hurry gyu, we still have to get introduced to the school and get our schedules." the older clasped onto mingyu's large hand, dragging him inside. "hani do you even know where the principal's office is?" he only got a head shake in return before being dragged again, towards a male with light auburn hair. "hey you!" jeonghan shouted loudly at him, mingyu flushing with embarrassment. his shout got the brown-haired males attention, him turning around and walking towards the pair.