1 : the dark part of history

April 2 1923

Boy, get down here now, " they heard they mother Merope yelled for downstairs in the living .The living was an old victorian living room paintings of their family were on the .Wall to the family tree to the books on the table and the fireplace on the left hand side where the wall was, it's .Probably one of the biggest things there mattheo and Tom saw their mother sit on one of the silk red couch .In a green dress with puffy sleeves covering her shoulders and a diamond in the top of the dress weather, diamond earrings, and with .Her short curly hair behind her ears, she spoke in her calm and relaxing time," Boys, I want you to get ready for the Hogwarts Express." they both nodded their heads.As Tom and Mattheo walked upstairs back to their rooms.Tom felt a weird feeling and put Mattheo in front of him. Unexpectedly, the Father Tom sr Tom the sun it's back Tom has to .Fight the urge to cry or show any pain, so he just keeps walking up to they .Rooms when they both got to their rooms, they both their mother's cries and screams for help.

The next morning

Tom and Mattheo were getting ready to go to Hogwarts when they entered the dining room. They saw their mother's face was all bruised.Her shoulders, the cuts scarred, and everything, but they. just sat there like nothing happened. The dining room had wooden flooring with a carpet it was red yellow with a bit of green. The boys were dressed in all black suits like normal Tom .Being in a turtle neck and Mattheo being in a suit, they were trying to enjoy the breakfast when their father came Downstairs "good morning, everyone," he said with a serious tone to his voice .So Tom his father turned over to Tom "when he went to find someone to marry you're now 16 years old and .I got married to your mother. I was 15, and she was ... how old were you dear? " his father. Asked her father, she was looking at her dead in the eyes. She said back in a calm. "I was 14, love." Mattheo looked in between hus parents, and he said in the .Disgusting tone "isn't that too *young* aren't you supposed to do maybe 20" his father said in a cold and dark voice. "It's normal for the pure Bloods to get married young age and you will also be getting married at the young age so will you older brother Tom" the room with silent to silent it felt like death preached himself in there it was so cold and airy no one may the sound it was like the gram Reaper silent but deadly

a couple of hours later

Thomas helping his mother do the dishes feeling guilty for what his father did to her Tom said in a calm but .Serious manner: "You need to stop making him do this to you, Mum." Tom looks at his mother and the bruises and cuts and everything on her body."I wish it could be a light way .I wish it could, but it's impossible. Thomas, I want you to marry a good woman and treat her well ok don't so what you're .Father does to me my boy promises me please" his mother looks at home with the .Cold gaping eyes Tom knew he had to say yes he knew he had to be a better person than his father"yes mother treat the woman like she is my queen like .Nothing can hurt her in this world, I promise. " he looks back in at his mother 's eyes. The tears forming in her eyes when she gave him a tight hug, her arms wrapped around his waist Tom knew she .Was a who was a bit smaller than himself. Tom disrupted his arms around his mother as well and hugged her back."It ok, mother. I promise that I will be a better man than him. Tom looks down at Mother as she cries into him.

The boys get to platforms 9 and 3/4

Mattheo looks behind them and see his parents just stand there and watch them get on the train .Mattheo Frozen fear Tom notices that, and a gentle hits his shoulder tell him to get on the train. When they get on the train and get sitting next to draco Malfoy, Pansy Parkinson , Blaze zubini, Lorenzo berkshire, and theodore nott.