⋆。‧Warnings‧。⋆

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝟏4-24 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭: 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝟏4-24 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝. 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝!

While much of the above content isn't too graphically described (in line with Wattpad guidelines) it is described in a way that could still be potentially triggering for some readers. You have been warned!

( う-')づ︻╦̵̵̿╤── ♥︎

The protagonist and supporting cast are intentionally portrayed as flawed, imperfect individuals who act in unethical or reckless ways. Their actions should not be viewed as aspirational.

This narrative explores morally grey areas and the lengths people may go to when pushed to emotional extremes or placed in high-stakes scenarios where ethical boundaries become blurred. However, I do not condone or endorse the characters' depraved and destructive choices.

Reader discretion is advised. These characters are realistically human and therefore messy, complicated, and sometimes (most of the time) outright fucked up 😅 Please proceed with the understanding that these characters are FICTIONAL, but inspired by real life things that real people do go through.

This story is a first draft at the moment and will be edited and re-edited during and after completion.

This is a Dark Romance/Action do expect SOME smut!

This is not a smutty book, but it's a lil spicy.

Book cover designed by: me 😊

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.

Text copyright © SavGabrielle ™ 2024

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

This book is only available on Wattpad and Inkitt. If you happen to see this book anywhere else please contact the author.

Contact information for requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials available through this course are listed below:

📧 savannahgbrl@gmail.com

com