Chapter Nine

Third Person's POV

To say that Jennie Kim was shock would be the understatement of the year. She was in disbelief, complete shock and questions.

"H-How did you?.. Y-You're really are full of surprises, aren't you?" The older one ask. Lisa rolled her eyes before instructing the Mall Supervisor on what to do.

Lisa feels dejected. It wasn't on her plan to use her family connection to close the mall until the challenge ended. She was just left with no choice.

"I'm done. Now, how do these things work?"

"Wow Lis... Are you always like this whenever you're frustrated?"

"No Jennie. You just really bring the worst part of me out."

Lisa rolled her eyes erupting a laugh from the brunette one.

"Really? I could bring the worst part of you out, Lalisa?" She's staring at the poor girl with mischief as she continues. "Then maybe..." Lisa couldn't help but stare in apprehension, her right brow raising in question. "Maybe, I could bring the best out of you too?" The way Jennie said that suggest things-- unappropriate things on Lisa's mind, making her groan in annoyance. See?! Jennie provoke her demons!

Suddenly someone approaches them holding a recording camera.

"Ma'am Jennie, the preparation is complete. Should we start?"

And with that Jennie smirks, while the younger one paled.

"Of course. And Lalisa, give me your credit card."

Oh fuck.

That is what Lisa thought.

:::::

"Hi, Blinks! Welcome back to my Channel so, for today's video, We're going to do the 'Can't Say No Challenge'! And the one who can't say no to me will be... Lalisa!"

Jennie smiled widely at the cam while the blonde look like this is the last day of her life. She's frowning the whole time but Jennie didn't let the blonde affects her mood until an idea struck Jennie like a lightning bolt.

She faces the younger girl then grins making Lisa gulp.

This is not a good idea after all!

She thought of waiting for her life to end, well she tends to exaggerate sometimes. ( always )

"My first request is... You need to smile the whole time even if it's against your will!"

Jennie smirks while Lisa loudly groans.

"Do I really need to do this, Jen?" she ask, defeated

Jennie shrugs with smug. "It's a challenge, dear. Or do you want to face the consequence?"

"Fine! Here! Are you happy?" She's now smiling from ear to ear. Even though she denies it, her smile doesn't look fake at all, Jennie finds that interesting.

"That's what I like! Come on, My second request is, you have to buy me the whole Channel Spring Collection!"

"What?! But that thing cost like a hundred dollars!"

"And so?"

"What so! I don't have money for that!"

"Then, Are you saying NO to me Lalisa?" Jennie glared at Lisa to the point that the latter actually felt the chills.

"Of course!-- not. Let's go to that Chanel store and let's get this challenge over with!" Lisa can't help the sigh escaping her but ignore it when Jennie clung to her arms.