■●●settlement●●■

Niana's pov》

    as those words left from them.

i was almost losing my control so i walked away while giving my famous poker face to the family members.

i really wanted to see my bahabhi but because of this family my whole mood was spoiled.

i came into my chamber.

it was the same before i left from here.

i hope amma speakes with me.

i really wanted to distract myself from the incidents from before 7 years so went in and started doing my office work that i had to do.

afer i dont know how much time there was a knock on my door reviling Shivvay ,a boy and a girl whome i supposed to be my bhabhi and her brother.

Arun's pov

as soon as Naina went put off my sight all my family members are here.

with all the arrangements we came and made our space in the main hall.

not only the pandit me brought but theere was another panjit from there side saying that they are from telugu side.

the girl dint come until now what is she even doing inside.

why do you care like you are her husband.

my mind mokked me.

whatever after sevaral hours of discussions and me scrrolling through insta for those several hours.

thay disided to keep the engagement in 2 weeks and marriage in 2 weeks after engagement.

"now it is done right,you Anjali and Arun will stay at one place until the marriage because of Shivvay wish"Damini maa said.

we all will stay at one place ok.

i nodded.

as atlest i will be far from my parents.

Shivvay spoke with his parents and my parents.

now came to Anjali and said something to her for which she nodded and smiled.

he came to me with Anjali behind him.

"come i will introduce my sister and tge plannings"he said i nodded and left the main hall.

after walking a bit too far into the garden there was a chamber on middle of the garden.

entrance.