■●●Partners●●■

Author's pov

the next morning .

Shivaay an Anjali are going on a date Arun and Naina had to leave to office.

Arjun woke up at 7:00 a.m. had his breakfast but didn't go to the gym
And he left for naina's room to inform or remind her that they had to go to the Rings shopping after office.

Meanwhile Naina who woke up at 3:00 a.m. in the morning even after sleeping late when directly to the gym and worked out for at least 3 hours and showerred after reaching her room she did her routine and cooked food herself

Why while she was coming down after picking her files and back she met with shivvay who just woke up.

" where are you going at 6:45 a.m. in the morning" Shiva I ask shocked as a sister never woke up early before 7 years.

Flashbacks.       🟡🖤🟡

" get up I'm going to splash a whole jug of water on you !! it's 10:00 a.m. in the morning and you are still a sleep, I will call your father and this is your last chance and last warning " Damini taunted (jin rap) while Naina woke up really irritatedly.

"Seriously I am the only child in this house then why are you guys always taught me "- said while slowly waking up "because you are just a girl who was pick up from the trash-can by my parents so you better be grateful " I said who was slapped by my mother on my head " I AM NOT!!! and if what you said was real then they did that because you were a spoiled Brad and useless" Naina shouted firstly and went.

Flashbacks ends.    🟡🖤🟡

"why are you this shocked,Im going to office and after Arun wakes up remind him that him and I are going for ring selection after the office"Naina said to Shivvay who nodded bez he was freezed in past.

Arun's pov 》

I was going to minors room at 8:00 a.m. but I didn't see her, then I remember that that she told that she will be in the gym or her room .so, I went to the gym to only see Shivvay there.

"Shivvay, where is Naina?"I asked Shivvay "oh , she went to office at 7:00 a.m. and wanted me to remind you that she and you are going to the selection of rings today after" Shivvay informed"and the breakfast is on the table in dinning area Naina made it ,eat first and then you can go to office"he told me and I nodded.

Wow! she can cook,but cant come to a conclusion without tasting the food. as I reached the dinning area in these thoughts.

after tasting the food I cant even say a word to praise her cooking skills .

the food she she made is like a goodness like her.

I left for my office to sign some projects.

For sometime I want to keep aside the work and do the work of Anjali's wedding.

It was passed the lunch time and it was also the time for the meeting with Shikawath's.

I came down to my office I got in the car as my driver knows where and when I need to go.

I reached the destination.