chapter 4

Once I woke up, I could see he was already up and out of the room. I could smell that food was being made and so I just waited for him to come back to the room.

It only took about 2 min before he showed up with a plate in his hands, he set it down beside me with a smile.

I thanked him for the food and started to eat, once finished he undoes my binding and walks me back to the living room.

"So about last night." I start before I notice him blush slightly.

"What about it." He says softly as we sit on the couch.

"I guess I was just surprised, I didn't expect you to be so dominate like that."

"Ahh yes. Sorry I should have asked if you were okay with that."

He does realize he kidnapped me, right? And he handcuffs me to the wall 24/7?

"Well, yes I found I very much so did like it..."

"But?" he asks with a curious tone.

"Uhm why kitten?" I ask bluntly as he blushes a deep red.

"I don't know I guess it just seemed to fit you."

"Right." I look down at my hands before speaking again "I think I really liked the collar and the blind fold, a bit on and off about the cuffs though, I like being able to touch you during sex and that was frustrating, but at the same time I did like it, its confusing."

"Well, I guess that means sometimes we will use them and sometimes we won't though, I really liked the collar on you a lot. My little kitten" he whispers the last part in my ear making me blush as well.

I rubbed my neck where he bit me and felt little scabs already forming, realizing he broke the skin when he bit me. What the fuck?

Seeming to notice the look on my face as I rubbed my shoulder area. His face seemed to drop.

"You actually bit me?"

"Uhm yeah sorry about that." He stutters out.

"I've never been bitten so hard that it actually breaks skin, why didn't I notice that during sex?"

"You were very preoccupied."

"That was a rhetorical question, Blake. I wasn't asking you."

His mood seemed to change as he got up grabbed the tv remote and handed it to me.

"I'm going to be out for a bit I won't be long."

He quickly got ready and walked out the door before I could say much more.

Damnit, I fucked up I shouldn't have said anything about the bite. Wishing there was a mirror to look in to see it more, I felt it more realizing it was only two puncher marks and not regular teeth marks. Musta only got me with the k-9s which is weird he must have some sharp teeth...

Thinking nothing else about it I turned on the tv to what ever movie was playing. Really could use some Netflix or something... maybe I'll ask him later.

A couple of hours later I awoke to him come back home, I must have fallen asleep on the couch. But when I opened my eyes, I saw him, and another man come in.

Sitting up quickly and looking between him and the man who unlike him was more average height and blonde hair instead of Blakes dark brown hair, he also had more grey blue eyes. Handsome as well. What the hell is this about.

"Eva this is Mathew, Mathew this is Eva."

"What the hell Blake? You have her tied to the wall in your living room?"