Back to Home

The group of four prepared to set off on their journey to the country of Afghanistan.

The mood was tense, as the stakes were high and the outcome of their negotiations.

Soon after some Difficulties they reached there All this while Rudra had been noticing the way Ruhani had been ignoring him, and it was starting to irritate him a little. She had been mostly ignoring him, only speaking to Nasir.

He was also aware that she was acting
strangely, as she had become silent and withdrawn Towards him.

On the Other hand Maheen Was on her Namaz Pray Mat as she has tears in her eyes.

"Yaa Allah it already Been 2 months Where's My daughter... please Return her back or else I'm gonna Die."

Maheen could feel the ache in her heart
as she looked up at the sky, making a heartbreaking dua for the safe return of her daughter.

She couldn't imagine her life without her Childeren's, as her Children's are her pride and joy and the center of her world.

She prayed earnestly, asking Allah to protect and guide her daughter and bring her back home safely.

Suddenly Haya came Running A inside her Room and Spoke

"Mallika Sehzadi Ruhani is Back Too with Sultan Nasir!!!"

Maheen's heart skipped a beat as soon as she heard Haya's words, her face lighting up with relief and joy.

She dropped everything she was doing and ran towards Haya, desperate to know if it was really true.

"Really?!" she asked, hoping that it was indeed Ruhani who had returned home.

"Yes Mallika Come fast now!!!"

Maheen couldn't believe what she was hearing, as she rushed out of the room, her entire being filled with excitement and elation.

A part of her believed that this must be a dream, but she was desperate to make it a reality.

She ran as fast as she could, wanting to get to Ruhani as soon as possible.

As She reached The Entrance Her Heart Thumbed and her step got freezed she was stunned at the sight of Rudra standing there, seeing him She remembered Him.

Her eyes filled with emotional at the sight of him, and she was unable to stop her heart from thumping loudly in her chest.

The mere sight of him brought a flurry of emotions in her mind, as she tried to keep her composure in front of Ruhani

"Mallika what happened." Haya asked When Ruhani didn't reply her she followed Ruhani eyes direction and Her eyes came out in shock.

" Haya asked When Ruhani didn't reply her she followed Ruhani eyes direction and Her eyes came out in shock