Intro + Content Warning

CARNAL DESIRES

Copyright © 2024 by Sky Harris

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles or reviews.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, organizations, places, events and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

---

Hello, my darlings!

I am so excited to be bringing back my collection of one-shots. As I have lost all my previous one-shots I will be writing a bunch of new ones which I am stoked for. I asked a while back if you lovelies would be interested in me bringing this back and it was a resounding yes, so here I am providing the goods!

I have decided to write a bunch of stories for this collection, and I am definitely willing to turn some of these one-shots into full stories that will be uploaded to my profile eventually. Some of the one-shots in here will be from future projects, and current projects. I will add spicy scenes from my current stories into this book in case you want fast and easy access to read them. But please do check out my full stories as well.

If one of these one-shots is an upcoming or current project you will see this symbol at the beginning of the chapter: 📖

I'm hoping and praying that this book doesn't get taken down (again), but if it does I would be happy to upload each story separately on my blog for you to read, or I could make a blog newsletter for those of you who would like spicy stories.

This book won't be updated regularly, but rather I will post one-shots as I write them. Some weeks you might get 3-4 updates whereas others you might get none. It's just going to depend how many I am in the mood to write, and how much time I have between other projects.

If you would like to request a one-shot click the external link to submit an idea. You can submit as many or as few as you like, but ensure to fill out the form separately for each idea. If the external link doesn't work you can copy and paste the one below, or find the link in my bio on my profile.

https://forms.gle/SMZ6W533euL8RR8n8

If you see a one-shot in here that you adore and want to see it turned into a full length story please vote and comment on that particular story/chapter and let me know! I'm always open to turning these one-shots into full stories. I have done so in the past.

---

CONTENT WARNING

NOTE: This book contains mature themes, including:  depictions of blood, violence, extremely erotic scenes, threesomes+, erotic language, etc. If you do not wish to read erotic fiction or mature themes do not continue this book.

In the foreword before each one-shot I will contain a spice rating to let you know how extreme it is. These ratings will be as follows:

🌶️ MODERATE

Contains only minor erotica, moderate language and little to no coarse themes.

🌶️🌶️ STRONG

Contains strong levels of erotica, some erotic/adult language and moderate coarse themes.

🌶️🌶️🌶️ EXTREME

Contains extreme levels of erotica, extremely erotic/adult language and the addition of coarse themes.