2) Crowley, Never Meet My Grandma.

Welcome back to my story! If you enjoy please vote and comment, and maybe add my book to your reading list? 🤭

Chapter 2) Ramshackle Dorm

PREVIOUSLY

The male, now known to Yuu as Dire Crowley, explained to them that they are the headmage of the school that they are apparently at now. Yuu had to calm themself and real themself in. 'I'm not in Galar anymore, and not in any other region that I know of. This, this is another world.' They took a deep breath after coming to this realization, it was rare in Galar, but they must have fallen though an Ultra Wormhole and ended up here. Yuu ended up tuning out Crowley until they realized that the two of them were now back in the room with coffins....

NOW...

Yuu silently looked around, there were other people now, several of them speaking to groups gathered in front of them. Yuu flinched back slightly when Crowley suddenly yelled making their presences known. "I most certainly did not!" He yelled making Yuu confused, 'not what?' They asked themself as a red head crossed his arms looking at Crowley, "speak of the devil." Crowley gave a small glare to the boy, "if you must know, I was searching for the new student who failed to show for orientation. You are the only one who had yet to be assigned a dorm. Step up to the Dark Mirror, and be quick about it. I'll watch your weasel." He said to Yuu giving them a slight push towards the mirror.

Yuu just sighed knowing Crowley wouldn't listen to them, 'he reminds me of Rose.' They thought to themself with distain as they walked up to the mirror. "State your name." It spoke, Yuu's eyes widened before shaking their head. "My name is Yuu." They said to the mirror, "Yuu. . . The nature of your soul is. . ." The mirror was silent for several minutes before speaking again, "unclear to me." "What did you just say?" Crowley asked crossing his arms, "I sense no magical power from this one, aside from the capsules at their disposal. Soundless. Colorless. Shapeless. Utterly vacant. Therefore, no form would be appropriate.

Chaos began to ensue in the mirror chamber as the students began to whisper to one another. "Magicless?" "How are they here then?" "Did the Dark Mirror get it wrong?" Crowley tried to intervene but the Meowth had other ideas, finally getting out of Crowley's grasp and yelling. "ME! Let ME have this worthless human's seat!" It yelled in defiance, Crowley scowled "not so fast, you hyperactive weasel!" The Meowth smirked, "unlike that worthless human, I can actually use magic! So let me be a student here! Look, I'll show you! My spells are the cat's meow!"

Yuu's eyes widen as they and the red head from before yelled "Everyone, get down!" At the same time, the Meowth let out strings of fire from his mouth across the room. The students began to panic as the flames began to spread, one student with red eyes yelled out that his butt was on fire, Yuu quickly grabbed a pokeball at their side. Crowley yelled for someone to catch the rampaging Meowth.

As two students ran after Grim, Yuu grabbed another pokeball and threw the two spheres into the air "Agent use Snipe Shot, Mimi use Phantom Force!" They said as the dark blue bipedal lizard and the rag doll-esque creature emerged from white light and begin to follow their trainer's orders. Agent making a finger gun and shooting streams of water onto the blue flames around the room, making sure to douse the fire on the red eyed student's butt. Mimi using a dark shadowy hand from under the costume and attacking the Meowth to stop it in its tracks.

The Meowth struggled unable to move as the red head pointed his pen at it "Off With Your Head!" He yelled as red magic came from the writing utensil hitting Meowth a black and red heart shaped collar appeared on his neck. "MYAH?! What are you doing?!" The Meowth asked as it tried to pull off the collar. Yuu walked over patting Mimi on her stuffed head. "Great job girl," they said before picking up the Mimikyu. "Agent nice job, come back." The lizard obediently walked over to Yuu, "Inteleon." He said with a smile as they gave him head scritches.