AU - Main AU

Sup. [The sky.]
I'll be talking about my Main AU on this chapter, so you wouldn't get confused when reading my headcanons! It may be different from your AU, but it's just my silly imagination.

INFO

You don't exactly just straight up spawn in Bedwars. You kind of move to Bedwars. Does that make sense?

Islands & Bedwars are 2 separate islands, therefore the kits in Bedwars can visit Islands. Same thing with the NPCs that live in Islands. They can visit Bedwars!

Some kits were born in Islands, but just moved to Bedwars. For example, Taliyah! She's actually a villager n Islands, and the players could be able to sell and buy different kinds of animal-related stuff from her.
And then she moved to Bedwars and became a kit!! :DD

How do they become a Kit?
Great question! I never thought of that, so let me come up with some sick-ass idea right now.

..

Once they move to Bedwars, they will be greeted by the Developers and then they will ask the kits some questions, give them their ID afterwards, making them an official Kit! (Their ID contains of their Kit name, Ability, Class, and other important stuff like gender & birthday.)

BattlePass kits are actually INVITED to live in Bedwars! :D
(Same procedure as the Kits, except the purchasable kits aren't invited to live in Bedwars.)

NPCs on the other hand, (Newsman, Quinn, etc.) they're just... There. You know? (Cannot think of anything for them for the love of God-)

I think that's pretty much it for this chapter.. So, see you in the next one! :D

- Elix