Chapter 113

What is life like as it approaches the college entrance examination? Except for the word 'monotonous', Lisa could hardly think of other adjectives.

The head teacher asked them to arrive at school at 7:20 in the morning, and then poked them frantically with the pointer to go and run, in order to pass the physical education.

Lisa often takes the lead in the morning.

She is physically strong and runs easily and rhythmically. For long-distance running, the pace is really important. Finding someone with a good rhythm to run with, there is a sense of ease in the body.

So, in the morning, you would often see a large group of people running behind Lisa. Everyone was in the same pace and had an accurate It was also an early morning
scene.

The next day was an exhausting day, and there was nothing in their minds except to study. It was not until it was dark, that they would walk out of the campus under the starlight and moonlight.

On weekends, other lessons that cannot be arranged normally are naturally squeezed into weekends.

For example, extra tutoring class, or skills and talents, and so on.

Lisa no longer has that pleasure-seeking activities of her previous life in this life, and now leads such a monotonous life, but she does not have the emptiness and loneliness of her previous life. She is so busy that she has no time to think about other things.

In this monotonous schedule, time flies quickly, and it only takes a blink of an eye after school started, and it is now the Golden Week in October.

Wendy spent the entire summer vacation playing outside, this kind of short vacation is not long enough. So now, she hurried to the old lady to act as a filial granddaughter afterwards.

She also criticized Lisa: "As soon as the holiday starts, you won't be able to see her. I envy her for still having this kind of crazy mood to run around. Unlike me, when I get older, I don't have this kind of mood to run around. I just want to read books, listen to music, and accompany you at home."

The old lady smiled: "She is still young."

On the last day of the holiday, Zhang Lisa came back. Then, she followed Bakehyun, taking Eunah and Hanbin, to see her grandma. Zhang Yu's family also arrived.

Wendy asked Lisa, "You've been playing crazy for several days, where have you been playing?"

Lisa said, "N City."

Wendy asked again: "With whom?"

Lisa said, "My classmates."

Zhao Lanfen was surprised: "Aren't you going to a public school?"

Lisa: "Yes."

Wendy asked, "Can you have fun somewhere with your classmates? Those classmates of mine in high school, when they went out to play, they all lived in very cheap places and ate very cheap meals."

Zhao Lanfen recalled: "You even wanted to go with your classmates at that time. I asked you not to go and you were unhappy. Then, when you saw the photos they sent, the accommodation, the bathroom... you kept shouting that fortunately you didn't go."

Wendy said, "Yes, that's right."

This pair of self-talking mother and daughter made Lisa quite speechless.

They also asked about the details, and Lisa told them: "We rode a high-speed rail and lived in a youth hostel."

"Youth hostel..." Zhao Lanfen's voice became high, "Is it that kind of special place?"