Chapter-3: Who Are The Enemies

They did their best to secure the right/east entrance door, using whatever makeshift barriers they could find. Miss Yuri quickly directed everyone to gather inside the main control room, where she could Treat their wounds

Anh glanced back at the door once more and commented, "I hope all those benches hold the door up."

After 10 minutes,

Miss Yuri tended to the wounds of all the girls except Hina, and then she asked her to sit on the chair.

Kneeling before Hina, she carefully untied the cloth wrapped around the wound on her left leg and inspected it closely.

"You did a good job tying your wound with the cloth," Miss Yuri remarked, "otherwise, you might have collapsed from blood loss."

"What do you mean?" Hina inquired.

Miss Yuri continued to tend her wound, commenting, "The cut was so deep. The good thing is you tied the wound tightly with that cloth. However, it will still need stitches to close properly."

Instructing Hina to hold the cotton to stop the bleeding, Miss Yuri exited the control room, guarded by Anh.

Entering the nurse's room next to the control room, Miss Yuri retrieved the items needed for stitches and took her handbag with her. Both Anh and Yuri then exited the nurse's room and returned to the control room.

Yuri swiftly entered the control room, she went straight to Hina and asking, "Do you have diabetes?"

Hina replied, "NO!"

"Fine," Yuri said, her tone casual as she reached into her bag and pulled out a beer tin, handing it to Hina. Everyone in the control room looked at Yuri with confusion and concern, wondering why she was offering alcohol in such a tense situation.

"We don't have anesthesia or sedatives to suppress the pain," Yuri explained. "So drink it. It will help limit the pain."

Confused, Hina responded. "What are you talking about? I've never drank alcohol before."

Yuri's tone turned serious. "Well, as a doctor, all I can do is give you a suggestion. Whether you follow it or not is your choice." She paused, preparing the needle and thread. "Without sedatives, alcohol or anesthesia, it's going to hurt. A lot." he looked straight into her eyes and warned, "It will hurt A LOT."

Hina reluctantly opened the beer tin and took two gulps, coughing at the aftertaste. Yuri insisted, "Not enough. Have some more," Hina drank with five more gulps.

Yuri chuckled before proceeding to clean the wound with medical alcohol. "Relax," she assured Hina, then asked Anh and Trident to hold Hina's leg steady.

As Yuri began stitching, the room fell into tense silence.

Hina let out a loud shout as the needle pierced her leg. "Ahh... my leg, please stop!" Still, both boys held her firmly as she struggled, punching them in distress.

Yuri reassured her, "It's almost done, just two more stitches." As Hina's body slowly numbed from the beer she had drunk earlier, Yuri skillfully stitched her leg.

As Hina slipped into unconsciousness, Yuri instructed the other girls, "Help me lay her on the ground. It's better than leaving her in the chair." With care, they lifted Hina, though Yuri noticed they were being a bit rough. "Be careful, girls," she cautioned.