Ten.

The next morning I woke up from my phone that went off. I grabbed it and put it out. Lizzie was already gone, on Sunday she has to start early with work. Normally I would wake up from her, but I guess she has been really quiet to let me sleep.

I stretched myself, standing up to walk to my room so I could grab my clothes and do my usual things. I was tired and a bit nervous for today to be honest.

After I had done everything, I grabbed my stuff and walked outside. The car was already parked in front of the house, so I guess Lizzie picked it up yesterday.

I got in and drove to their house, taking a deep breath before getting out. I slowly opened the door, trying to be quiet. I wasn't planning on talking to one of them after last night and I hoped they would be sleeping. Especially Swae, I'm still mad and disappointed at him.

I walked in the living room, revealing it as quiet as possible. It felt like no one lived here, so quiet. I took a few steps, somehow wanting to be careful since my steps were very clear to hear.

I slowly grabbed some soap and a towel, starting with the kitchen like always. It wasn't a big mess, they did a great job. Now I'm thinking of it, they haven't made a real mess since that party. The first time I met them. It felt like it was a long time ago, but it was only in the beginning of this week.

"Kayla"

I yelped in surprise, placing my hand on my chest while turning around. Damn I was in such deep thoughts that I didn't heard that somebody came in. It was just Slim, luckily.

"Why ya'll niggas up so early?" I asked more to myself. I expected that they would sleep till noon or something, but these are early birds I could tell.

"I heard ya so I thought let's go downstairs" he answered, jumping so he could sit on the counter.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up" I apologized while turning back around and finishing the counter. However, I couldn't really since he was sitting there now. I looked up at him, giving him a sign that I wanted to clean that spot, but he didn't move.

"Can you..."

"Make me" he said smirking. I crossed my arms, walking away.

"Ya'll only got yourself with it, it ain't my house" I answered while walking to the living room to grab a cloth.

"Okay okay" Slim said walking behind me.

I ignored him and started cleaning the floor, looking up at him now and then why he was standing there watching me.

"Y'know he really sorry huh?" he said out of the blue which made me stop cleaning the floor.

"Sure he is" I said sighing, starting to move the cloth again.

"I ain't kidding, I know he stupid sometimes but I know him to see that he sorry and didn't meant it. I was playin' with him ma be angry at me"

I shook my head, "I'm not gone be angry at you Slim" I said half laughing. It was almost impossible to be angry at him.

"Then don't be at Swae"

"I'm sorry but did ya heard what he said 'bout me? I got all the damn right to be angry at him"

Slim just kept quiet and nodded, walking away. I pushed our conversation aside and started finishing the cleaning, I can't wait to go home.

After 2 hours I had everything done, except Swae his bedroom. I haven't seen him today so I prayed he was sleeping and didn't wake up before I was gone.

However, when I put everything back at it's place, Swae stood in the living room with a bunch of flowers. My favorite white flowers. What is this nigga doing?