Twenty-four.

"These bitches love sosa, O end or on end. Fucking with them O boys, you gon get fucked over. Ra-"

"What?" I groaned into my phone, rubbing one eye. Who the hell is calling me this early in the morning?

"Kayla," Someone breathed out, which I remembered as Lizzie's voice.

"Bye," I simply said before pressing the red button. I let my head fall back in the pillow, glancing at my side to see Swae still sleeping. I smiled and crawled to his side, burying my head in his chest. I felt his arm sneak around my waist, releasing a sigh with it.

"Who was that?" He mumbled with his rough voice, I guess he wasn't asleep.

"Lizzie," I sighed out, stroking my hand over his chest. He remained quiet, not knowing what to say. He probably felt awkward, at least I would if the person you cheated with was mentioned by your girlfriend.

"So.."

"I just hung up, I don't have time fo that bitch" I mumbled, looking up at him. He smiled weakly, meeting my eyes.

"Gimme a kiss," he said still smiling. I crawled up on his chest and pecked his lips.

"A real kiss" He said seriously, staring at my lips. I rolled my eyes and kissed him harder this time. Soon the kiss became a make out session and his hands were on my bare ass, since I was still naked from last night.

"Can I ask you something?" Swae mumbled through kisses.

"What?" I respond, biting my lip when his kisses made its way down my neck.

"What is your opinion on mornin' sex?" He asked while biting my neck. I moaned shortly,

"Not now Khalif," I said giggling, backing off a bit. He pouted and pulled me close again, but I only pecked his lips.

"I'm gonna take a shower" I smiled while hopping out of the bed.

"Is that a hint?" He said licking his lips, eyeing my naked body.

"Nope," I giggled and closed the bathroom door behind me. I turned the shower on and let the cold water run until it became warm. I looked in the mirror, sighing at my sight. I looked like I hadn't slept for days, although I slept good.

After a minute or two, I stepped in the shower. The warm water made me relax, I really needed that. I washed my hair and body before stepping out of the cabin again. I dried myself and wrapped my hair in a towel, changing first. I put on some undergarments, with a grey legging and a grey crop top. Simple since I probably wouldn't be active today.

I put the towel off of my head and brushed my hair. I put it in a high ponytail before walking out of the bathroom. Swae wasn't in the room anymore so I assumed he went to Slim or somebody else.

I placed my hand on my belly when I heard it growl. Maybe I should get something to eat at the cafetaria downstairs.

I put my shoes on and grabbed the room key before closing the door behind me. There weren't many people there, it was still early. Well, I didn't think it was early, but for most people it would be.

I grabbed a plate and walked across the breakfast food. There was so much, and I liked almost everything. I chose to grab two sandwiches with cheese and some eggs with bacon, not forgetting the orange juice.

Since there weren't many people I sat down on my own, enjoying the meal. I scrolled a bit through my instagram, liking a few pictures.

"Hey," Someone said which made me lock my phone and turn my attention to them. Slim and Jay were now sitting down in front of me, both with some bacon and other food. I didn't really know what it all was, but it was a lot compared to me.