Fourteen.

That night, I woke up from somebody downstairs. Immediately I was fully awake, grabbing a knife I had under my bed. You never know what will happen right? It better be not a robber or something, for him or her.

I slowly made my way downstairs, opening the door revealing just Lizzie. I sighed,

"Lizzie why aren't you sleepin'?" I asked lightly frustrated. She shrugged and put her shoes on.

"Wait, where are you goin'? You not goin' to Jay right"

"So what? I want to surprise him" she answered stubborn.

"In the middle of the night?" I asked, I just don't get it why she is so obsessed with him. He's not even that hot..

"Yea, I know he ain't sleepin'. He's up with the boys, and Swae. Better you come and give him sum pussy too" she answered while grabbing her keys.

"Excuse me?" what the hell did she just say, that was so not Lizzie. "Ya know I ain't like that"

"Oh forgot you not a bad bitch"

I laughed humorless, "And you do?"

"Leave it" she said before storming out of the house. I huffed, what's wrong with her? Since that Jay shit she ain't spending much time with me and she's always gone.

I let myself fall down on the couch, counting till ten so I could calm down. I did though, I fell asleep.

However, not so much later I jumped when I heard the door close violently. Lizzie was walking into the house, crying. When she saw me awake she broke even more.

"Kay I'm so sorry that,I said those things to ya I've been a bitch I ain't worth an-"

"Ssh it's okay.. Why you back so early.. Why you cryin'?" I asked hugging her.

"I-I"

"It's not what I think it is"

"I'm so sorry Kayla I should've listened to ya I'm so dumb" she cried on my shoulder. I rubbed her back, it broke me.

"Tell me what happened"

"I-I came in a-and y'know Swae and Slim tryna keep me d-down cuz yea but I w-walked up and h-he was with a-another thot" she sniffed. I knew it, I knew it I knew it I knew it.

This son of a bitch.

I let go of Lizzie and walked upstairs, putting a large sweater on my leggings. I put on my shoes and grabbed my car keys before heading out of the door.

"Kayla wait!" Lizzie ran after me. "Don't do it no no please"

I ignored her and got in the car, driving to their house. I was furious, I knew it was coming since I warned Lizzie a couple of times. She didn't listen, but that's her and I still have to protect my little girl. Nobody, nobody does this shit. I'm so mad I can't even explain. Maybe because I knew it was about to happen.

I parked my car on their driveway and almost ran to the door. Since I had the key I quickly got in, slamming the door.

"Kayla?" Swae asked surprised when he saw me. I ignored him and took the stairs up, taking heavy steps.

"O shit" I heard Slim say before I opened the door where Jay was at. The thot Lizzie was talking about wasn't here anymore, he was sitting on the bed alone like a lost puppy. Poor him. Hell nah.

"You dick" I said while getting in front of him. He looked at me in shock, not knowing what to say since he probably knew why I came here.

"You you you what did you think?" I shouted.