⋇⊶⊰ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ⊱⊷⋇

•♠︎• Yasuo Anteros •♠︎•

" For fuck sake, she's here."

I muttered under my breath, walking down the Palace courtyard. Soren stood beside me, his tall gruff like body stood tall amongst anyone who walked past us.

Despite being naturally tall and well toned in figure, I still stood just a tad inch shorter than the gruff man beside me. I can tell he took a glance at my way but my gaze was focused down on the yard where she stood.

Out of all the days that I could've seen her, it had to be when I came back from a five day camp trip for the sake of training.

Her figure stood beside the other knights sticking out like a sore thumb. The first woman knight of the whole Andromeda kingdom.

As usual she had on her helmet concealing her facial features yet keen to the eyes, she had a body that was fitting for beauty standards or what one would say.

Achlys Lorelei Koa

Fitting isn't it ? Her whole demeanor and attitude is just plain bossy and intimidating, while her name has both the definition of "warrior" and "death".

I couldn't help but let my eyes wander around the area, her trope were down on basic trainings and commands while I had to deal with the fucked up work lines.

The palace was filled with knights training while the high court officials just did whatever fancy stuff high ranks had to do.

" Are you coming along or are you going to keep watching her." Soren's rough voice had gotten me out of the trance I was in.

Noticing how far along my trope had gone, leaving me behind with Soren standing just a few feet away from me with a look that almost makes him want to just shove the damn sword down my throat.

Without wanting to make the big guy mad, I just shrugged my shoulders acting casually as we continued walking past Achlys' group.

A woman fitting of her name and standards yet what lies is nothing but a desire of perfection. A toxicity that needs to be straightened out.

Ridiculous, she thinks she's better than anyone else when in reality she's just damn lucky to be the daughter of a general.

Just the thought of it made me scoff.

Women like her are as difficult to have, like an emerald jewel owned by the southern imperial family and by Andromeda' name I'd pray mercy to the celestial beings for the damned lover she'd have.

They'd never live to see another day with her as their partner. 

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆
Stay sweet ~♥︎ 
⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆