⋇⊶⊰❣ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 : 𝐀𝐜𝐡𝐥𝐲𝐬 ❣⊱⊷⋇

♤ 𝐀𝐜𝐡𝐥𝐲𝐬 𝐊𝐨𝐚 ♤

♤ 𝐀𝐜𝐡𝐥𝐲𝐬 𝐊𝐨𝐚 ♤

Once, a long long time ago, back when the world was just discovered and the first beings made its way.

Our continent was once united as one.

It prospered with the unity of both light and dark, from the purest of lights which are the celestial crescents and to the darkest side of the continent namely the Moros abyss came with the hope and dreams of every living creature. 

Under the celestial crescents are beings of radiant light and a heart of gold.

Some of these creations are born with wings, magic and mystical attributes of light but no one would come close to the descendants of Amara.

A celestial goddess that had hair like the depths of the deepest ocean floor, eyes that are lustrous yellow like gold and a set of six wings that are wide enough to send a gust of wind.

They say that she was one of the two goddesses that gave life to the land we live in.

Story goes, one night she fell deeply in love with another human.

Then soon enough she bore children of her own creating a legacy that went down from one generation to the next.

Only way for one to know if someone was from her lineage are the six sets of wings and luscious blue hair that came from her own gold blood.

On the other hand, in the deepest and coldest part of the northern continent lived the most grotesque creatures within the land.

Beings of the dark and cruel, from the smallest sirens to the large godlike titans and in there lived the other goddess who reigned over the land.

Amara's eldest sister and the mother of Titans, Erebus the goddess of the dark side.

All was well, an empire was built from the descendants of Amara while Erebus remained confined yet content with her life along with her own people ruling the northern side.

Everyone was prospering and living well with both lands united and as the number of people grew so did the empire.

Emperors were crowned with each new era, all coming from Amara's lineage until the fourth emperor had begun to doubt the ways of living.

He was blinded by his greed and unbarring pride, he feared that one day one of Erebus' Titan descendants would come to overthrow him and bring everyone to darkness.

In terms he would lose both his crown and all the power that he has as Emperor.

With this doubtful mind, the southern empire slowly lost its prosperity and joy.

The young emperor's heart grew cold as the number of months went by.

He had ordered every command and made a list of thousands of rules for the people to obey but it only made them hesitant and fearful of what was to come to their once joyous land.

He had hoped that this would soothe his worries and calm himself.

Yet none of it ever did.

The abyss continued to flourish and many of the light citizens had long migrated to live in the other land, slowly the celestial light that was once a beacon of hope had begun to dim and darkness began to thrive more.

Furious by the outcome, he called for a mage that had the power to foresee the future to predict what is to come.

The mage foretold that there were two streams of time yet held the same thing.

That the southern empire would be shaken and darkness would rule over both lands.

So in a fit of blinded pride and a troubled heart the emperor went out to confront the two divinities, but when he returned his voice boomed the halls that the darkness had decided to draw war against the light.

Trembling by the announcement, the people came to the temples of both goddesses to seek help and guidance, yet none of the divine beings were there.

That night, fear and dread inflicted onto the people's hearts breaking the unity of both lands until chaos broke out.

The titans emerged and draw the first hit escalating onto a war as both light and dark went against one another until there were no more titans. 

As time went on the lands became separated, renaming and reshaping one side and dividing a border down the center of the continent.

The northern land was now renamed as the Andromeda kingdom while the southern land had renamed itself the Lumine Empire.

It has been over a century since that happened.

Amara's lineage still continues on as the Imperial family in the south, ruling over decades up until the high saints diverted the family to serve under a cathedral to protect their purity as the only pure blood from their goddess.

Soon enough (from what the rumors spoke of), a court was arranged by the seventh emperor of the land. It consisted of the high saints and mages of lights.

Of course that was only for the southern land.

Here in the northern part of the continent, we only have the northern court mages and high ranked knights.

The ones who guides and uphold the kingdom tightly, to not let anymore bloodshed come within the land and the border.

The Koa duchy, my family, is one of the eldest profound lineages that held a great pride in serving the kingdom for years now.

A lineage that I held a great pride to be born in. 

◦◦,'°.✽✦✽.◦.✽✦✽.°',◦◦

Short Chapters for now.
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭~♥︎