Chapter 17

Jason's  POV

We have been following Sasha's scent, but the fuckers were careful. But i can smell my mate, i can still feel her. Which is a very good thing that means she's still alive.

My phone pings, i quickly take it out of my pocket unlocking it, i stayed in my human form so Sasha won't get a fright when i get her. She never seen my wolf before,  well she did but thay was before knowing me.

I look at my phone, seeing i got a message from an unknown number,  opening the message my heart drops.
Sasha is hanging from the ceiling hand tied above her head. I can't  see her face, her head is hanging low. I'm going to fucking kill him!!
"Say hi to you precious mate Sasha" she looks up into the camera, it's hard to calm down my wolf when i saw her tear stained face. Blood dripping from her nose and over her lips.
"Jason?" I barely make out.
Alejandro's sickening laugh comes through the phone speaker.
" I want €100 000, before midnight or your precious mate dies!" Before he switch off the phone i see him punch Sasha, knocking her out.

"FUCKKKKK" I screamed
I check the time. Its 10:30pm.

I hear something on my left, walking over to where the sound is coming from. A young boy steps out behind the tree with his hands up. "Please, don't kill me, i know where your mate is, i can take you to her." I walked closer to him looking him in the eyes. "Who the fuck are you? And what do you know about my mate?" I can smell her, he was with her. I growled getting angry "And why the fuck can i smell her on you?!"
"M- my name is B-Buck, Alpha. Alejandro is making me help him, he is also holding my dad hostage, he said he'll let us go if i helped him get your Luna. I-I told Sasha that you'll come for her. And now I'm here to take you to her. He will kill her if you don't pay the money"
"You better not fuck around with me,boy! Take me to my mate"

We've been talking for 10 minutes when i feel someone trying to mind-link me. "J-Jason, p-please h-help me. Please hear me, please find me" i stop in my tracks. Sasha mind-linked me! That means where in a close radius. I mind-link Sammy and Chase "follow my scent, I'm close to our Luna, she linked me, get all our warriors!!NOW!" All I hear is  "yes Alpha" before cutting the link.
"Let's go!" I tell Buck.
'I'm coming my love' i link her back. Hoping she hears me.

*Hi Guys, we know it's not a very long chapter, but hold onto your seat, shit's about to go down*