Chapter 19♤♤

Sasha's POV

It's been a week since Jason saved me from Alejandro. The first time i meet my father, just to be saved from him, and then watching him die. I'm a little shocked that I'm so calm about it. Nah fuck him, he's a fucking monster.
I'm still getting use to everyone calling me 'Luna' , but i like it.

I'm currently soaking in the bathtub in my room. I decided to take a long relaxing bath with bubbles,wine and candles. I'm currently at my third glass of wine. Sipping it. After another five minutes i got out and tap myself dry with the towel. After I'm all dry i put on some vanilla lotion. Wrapping the towel around my body i step out of the bathroom.
Gasping when i see Jason sitting on my bed, playing on his phone. He must have sensed me, because he quickly looks up. He slowly looks me up and down with a soft smile on his face.
Fuck He's hot!
I press my legs together trying to control myself.
"No need to do that, love, i can smell it, remember?" Oo shit. That's not helping mister tall dark and handsome.
He stands up walking to me. Stopping right infront of me. He takes his index finger and put it under my chin lifting up my head. So i can look him in the eyes.
"I missed these lips" he says, looking them. After a few seconds his eyes found mine again. I don't know where i got the confidence to say the next,-"So, do something about it." Before i could comprehend what's happening I'm pressed against his body with his tongue roaming my mouth claiming it. It feels like my legs are going to give out from under me. Jason bends down,without breaking the kiss, grabs me underneath my ass and picks me up. I immediately lock my legs around his waist.
Gently placing me down on the bed still not breaking the kiss. It feels like I'm going to suffocate, but i don't want him to stop. "J-Jason" he pulls away slightly looking at me. "I need to breath, i will die"
He takes his hand placing it on my leg and softly brushing up and down,sending shivers all over. I can feel he's hard. And i can't help but imagine how he will feel inside of me. Filling me up.
I quickly break eye contact, not wanting him to see how flustered i am with him this close to me. I can hear him chuckle. "I know what your thinking, little one, all you have to do is, ask. No need to be shy for me."
I turn my head back so i can look at him again and, o fucking shit, his eyes is glowing like I've never seen before. Even just the sight of that makes my core tightens and sending all kinds of tingles and butterflies throughout my body. He takes his hand that were resting on my leg, and slowly move it under the towel. Sliding his fingers between my wet folds. "Is this what you want,Sasha"
Closing my eyes arching my back a little. "Hmm" i reply. He suddenly stops. Making my eyes shoot open. He takes his fingers and put it in his mouth sucking it clean. Fuckk. "Use your words,love"
Then he takes his hand back to my throbbing pussy. And ask again- "Is this what you want my love?" Looking me in the eyes with so much love and desire. "Yes, this is what i want." With that he crashes his lips on mine while moving up to my clit, slowly circling it. Giving me the pleasure I've longed for. "Oh fuck, Jason." "That's it love, you sound so fucking beautiful moaning my name!" Next thing he push one of his fingers inside of me and then a second one. Finger fucking my pussy making me a moaning mess. "Ahhh, fu- oohh Jason, I'm going to- ahhh" not able to form a complete sentence.
"I know love, i know." Arching my back, he continues to hit that spot making me want to scream! "Oh fuck, Jason!" I scream while soaking his fingers and the bed with my juices. But that doesn't make him stop. He continues to fuck my pussy with his fingers until i cum a second time. Fuck he's going to kill me!!
After catching my breath i took his face in my hands bringing him down to me kissing him with so much intensity, i catch his bottom lip in my mouth and softly bite down earning a moan from him. Fuck that was hot!
"Jason, so are you planning on fucking me or what?"
He chuckles "your wish is definitely my command"
He takes off my towel and lowers himself on top of me with my legs on either side of him. "Fuck, Sasha, you're just so fucking perfect! I'll go slow okay? I don't want to hurt you." The anticipation is killing me so all i can do is  nod my head. He aligns his cock with my entrance, slowly pushing inside. "Shit" i breath out. He immediately stops. "Are you okay? Did i hurt you"
"I'm okay, you can move" then he pushes himself in all the way. Fuck his enormous. He slowly starts to move, and i roll my eyes to the back of my head. He lowers himself closer to me kissing me. Covering most of my moans. "Fuck, little one, you feel so good!"

I arch my back giving him a better angle. He moves his lips from my both to my jaw line and finally on my neck kissing and sucking and definitely making a mark. I dig my finger nails into his bag, while moaning his name. Fuck he's so good!!
Suddenly he pulls out completely making me feel so empty,  and the slammed back in, making my breath get stuck in my throat. He takes both my hands pinning them above my head. He slams into harder with more force. "O my fuck, Sasha. Only I can you see you like this, a beautiful fucking moaning mess." My walls clenched around his cock. Earning another low moab from him, I'llnever get tiredof hearing that! "Ahh ,J-jason"  "fuck, little one, your so fucking tight!"
He slams his lips into mine, immediately i give his tongue access, i want ro feel everything he has to offer.
"J-Jason, i want you to mark me"......