Author's note

No part of this book may be produce in any written, electronic, recording or photocopying without written permission of the publisher or author. The exception would be in the case of brief quotations embodied in the critical articles or reviews and pages where permission is specially granted by the publisher or author. This is work of fiction. Names, characters, business, places, events, and incidents are either the products of author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblances to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

The images used in this book belong to the respective owners. 

Thank you so much for choosing my book to read.

1. Please be aware of the fact that I am not a 'pro' writer while reading and remember that I am still learning and growing as a writer.

2. English is not my first language kindly pardon me if I am wrong somewhere.

3. Please don't be rude in the comment sections. 

4. If you have any queries related to novel then ask me in this ID: peter_.writes this is my official insta ID.

5. Stay tuned next part is coming soon.

6. Don't forget to vote if you like the story.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope you enjoy my story.