1

||||||||||||||||||||||

CHAPTER 1

||||||||||||||||||||||

Carmel jolted up, rubbing his eyes. He had been having the same dream a week in a row now. He hurriedly gets his clothes on before running downstairs, making toast and getting his shoes on, grabbing his phone as well. His cousin was out on a trip again, so she couldn't drive him to school. He put his helmet on and got on his electric scooter. He arrived at school an hour later. A black wolfcat passed him, he had ridden his bike, he had red eyes, shoulder length black hair, and neat clothes. Carmel hurriedly eats his toast and goes to class. He saw the same guy in his class, talking to his ex. What a shame, his brain was probably rotten by now. After class, he was going to his locker when his friend, fern had jogged off, saying that she 'had to meet with someone' that's bullshit and they both knew it. He was rummaging through his locker before he looked at the time and froze, grabbing the things he needed for class, before ultimately, slipping & crashing into someone. That someone was the guy from this morning and the guy from class. "Are you ok?" he asked, reaching his paw out "yeah, I'm fine." Carmel replied, as the guy helped him up. He was at least 6ft taller than Carmel. "Want to walk to class together? It looks like we're both a bit late." Carmel looks at his schedule "well, do you have math next?" "Yes, I do actually" "which teacher?" "Ms. Rue." "Oddly, I have the same teacher. How are you in 2 of my morning classes??" "Lucky, I guess." Carmel continued to wonder why the boy was in 2 of his classes. But they walked to class together and talked.