A new enemy

Y/n's jaw dropped seeing the view. She was just staring at her hot, handsome husband who just came out of the bathroom looking a hot mess.

"What are you staring at huh?" He asked while smirking, walking close to her face and closing her open mouth.

"I-I....ahhhh" she screamed and turned around while closing her eyes. "Yahh don't you have some shame, you are such a pervert just go and wear your damn clothes." Jungkook let out a dark chuckle and back hugged her.

"J-jungkook what are you d-doing?" His wet body was touching her back while his towel was starting to loose. "Hugging you, any problem." Y/n's face was all red like a tomato by now. Her cheeks were heating up due to the hotness on her back. "Just wear y-your c-clothes."

Jungkook chuckled and let her go. "I will continue some other day." Was all he said leaving a red penguin, I mean Y/n alone.

_____________

"I am gonna ruin your life Jeon Jungkook" the woman wearing black dress said while breaking the glass of wine in her hands.

"You are gonna get hurt doing that just stop it." The man standing beside said to her, being worried for her.

"I just want to go right now and torcher that MF so bad that he would see hell on earth. But I will go slowly slowly step by step.....

Just wait and watch me ruin your and your wife's life Jeon." She chuckled bitterly.

"And how are you gonna do that?"

She came close to him and wrapped her bleeding hands around his neck and said, "shh you don't need to worry about that baby."

_______________

In Jeon Co.

"The interviews are scheduled tomorrow Jungkook." Yoongi told jungkook about the interviews they were gonna have for the secretary position of Jeon.

"Thanks yoongi." "But I still think I can look after your everything. You don't need any secretary." Yoongi said while taking a seat on nearby chair.

"You have already done a lot. Now it's time for you to get some rest. I planned a vacation for you just go and enjoy." He said while putting the tickets in front of Yoongi.

"I don't need any vacation Jungkook. Who needs a vacation is Y/n."

"I will take her on a vacation if she needs. You see for yourself first. Now leave fast don't waste time the flight is in next hour." He said while pushing Yoongi towards the door.

"What!" He said being in shock. "Don't worry i have already packed your everything you just reach the airport." Jungkook replied with a thumbs up.

"This boy seriously." And Yoongi left.

"Now I can breath peacefully. Y/n Y/n Y/n doesn't he get tired huh." He said while  sitting on his chair and streching his arms. "She is my wife but why does he cares about her so much?? I am sufficient for taking her care aren't I ?? Nevermind."

He again set back to his work. Not worrying for something he should worry for.

____________________________

"You are selected."

"Thank you soo much sir.

This will be the worst decision of your life Jeon.

Just wait and watch how your life shreds into pieces"

___________________________

To be continued...

Sorry sugerboos for taking this much time but I wasn't having any idea on what to write. I just hope you enjoy whatever I can provide thank you....