❛ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 : sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ﹏♥︎

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆"I can lose everything, but not you

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
"I can lose everything, but not you... Oh god, not you... "
**✿❀ ❀✿**

The hallway was bustling with students, who were in a hurry to reach their classes on time. In the crowd, Jungkook swiftly made his way towards the rooftop.

He climbed the stairs, his eyes held determination, while his hand held three white envelopes. He reached the door of the rooftop. He took a deep breath and twisted the door knob, revealing the group of boys in front of his eyes, who were busy laughing and talking, as usual.

 He took a deep breath and twisted the door knob, revealing the group of boys in front of his eyes, who were busy laughing and talking, as usual

One of the boys glanced at him as he announced at his arrival, "Oh! Look who is here? Mr. Jeon Jungkook. How did you decide to meet us after so long?"

The other boys glanced at him. All the boys smiled at him, some genuinely, while some mockingly, and Suho was one of the later ones.

"Good morning, Mr. Jungkook. How are you? And your little girlfriend? You were so much focused on the completion of the bet that you didn't even give any update to us from the last one year. When are you planning to break up, though?" Suho said, while smirking at him. Other boys chuckled at his words.

Jungkook sighed as he looked at them blankly, while taking steps towards the group. He looked into Suho's eyes without any emotion, as he forwarded those three white envelopes which were in his right hand.

Suho glanced at the envelopes as he again looked at him, frowning. "What is this?" he asked, while raising his eyebrow.

"Money."

He again glanced at the envelopes as he looked at other boys with a confusing gaze. The other boys mirrored his expressions.

"What is this money about?" Suho asked him, while narrowing his eyes.

"For the bet."

They all looked at Jungkook shockingly, while his face held no emotion.

Suho scoffed at him.
"So, you agree that you lost the bet?"