❛ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 : ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʟɪᴇ﹏♥︎

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆"And one day, your name didn't make me smile anymore

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
"And one day, your name didn't make me smile anymore."
**✿❀ ❀✿**

"Yes, the room should be decorated with a red and golden theme. Make sure to use roses. Thank you."

Jungkook giggled to himself after he hung up the phone. Excitement was shining in his eyes as he prepared for the anniversary, which is just five days away.

"I know you'll love it," he said, while smiling brightly at his own words. He was planning to introduce her to his parents the day after the anniversary. He wanted to make the bond stronger because the introduction to each other's parents plays a significant role in a couple's life. Introduction of your partner to your parents is definitely a big step as it not only means approval from them, but also that you're ready to spend your whole life with your partner.

He smiled while picking up his diary and stuffing it into his bag. He hung the bag around his shoulder, while he made his way out of the class which was already empty as he was so immersed in planning the special day.

He quickly walked towards the exit, thinking that Hana might be waiting for him. The hallways were already empty making him curse at himself for being so late.

He walked outside the building but his smile faded away after seeing the scene unfolding in front of him

He walked outside the building but his smile faded away after seeing the scene unfolding in front of him. Suho was talking to Hana, which looked like he was trying to convince her to believe something while she denied.

Suho patted her shoulder, giving her a sad expression, while she looked down. His eyes fell on the figure standing a few metres away and he smirked at him. Jungkook shuddered in fear as the thought of the bet crossed his mind.
'No... It can't happen.'

He made his way towards her after Suho left her alone. He tapped on her shoulder, making her look at him. His heart cracked in pain when he looked at her bloodshot red eyes.

"What happened, Hana?" he asked her, the fear of losing her evident in his voice.

She looked at him with a stiff expression, which scared Jungkook even more. "Jungkook, be honest with me." she said, while her eyes were brimming with tears.