❛ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 : ɪᴛ's ᴏᴠᴇʀ﹏♥︎

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆"You can miss people but you don't have to want them back

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
"You can miss people but you don't have to want them back.
You can forgive people but you don't have to give them second chances."
**✿❀ ❀✿**

Hana was tossing and turning in her bed, thinking about him. His love wasn't fake, right? Maybe it was just the situations which led their relationship to this.

Her mind whispered, 'Yes and he made these situations himself.'

She squeezed her eyes at the thought. How much she hated this fact but it was a fact.

She was inside the apartment for the last three hours, and she knew that he was still outside. She knew he wouldn't leave this easily. She didn't want to talk to him, but she still made two servings of soup for dinner. She didn't want to open her heart for him, but she still made soup for him, which was now in the fridge because she had no courage to give it to him.

And she hated this fact too that her heart was warming and melting because of him. Her entangled emotions were playing tricks with her mind. And she hated that. She chuckled at herself for how much she hated everything now, how much she had used the word 'hate' in the last few days. The world, which she always had found beautiful, was now looking ugly and painful to her.

She knew he was still outside, but she had no intention to take him inside. She looked at the window, the downpour hadn't stopped. Suddenly, a thought struck her mind.

 Suddenly, a thought struck her mind

It was raining.
He was drenched in rain.
He was still sitting outside for the last three hours in that cold weather.
And, the fact that he can't bear the cold weather.

She sprung out of the bed, and found herself running towards the door. She opened the door slightly for the first time in the last three hours. He was sitting at her doorstep, his back pressed against the wall, his eyes were closed, while his whole body was shivering. He was shivering so badly that his teeth chattering was clearly audible.

"Jungkook," She called out his name after sitting beside him, while checking his temperature. His body was cold as ice. He looked at her slowly and slightly smiled.