Chapter 1

Author's POV.

The classroom was filled with the talks and chit chats of the students.
As it was free class teacher was not at class, many students were making their way out of class and many just stayed inside the class, as the rain just stopped outside.

It was cold outside, no one was allowed to go for playground to play games.

Everyone in the class were just minding their own business without caring of their surroundings, just focused on themselves.

In there was a student sitting across the window seat writting something on her book, being at here own world without caring about her surroundings.

Books were laying across here desk making her place quite Messy around her.

Fully focused on her work, she was not aware of her surroundings as she felt a slight tap on her shoulder, which grabbed her attention.

She turned around to meet the person who tried to grab her attention, as she turned around she saw a bright smiley girl's face

The girl standing beside her gave her a beautiful smile before greeting her, " Hello Sumin".

The girl sitting gave no reaction but only stare at the girl standing beside her, when she realise that she was just staring at her, she soon reached and greet her back.

"Hi Rami" her voice was not shown any sign of joy or cheerfulness as the other girl.

"What are you doing"as the girl Rami asked bending towards her desk looking at her books which she was fully focused on.

"It's just... I was completing my assignment, that's all" Sumin Said in low voice.

The girl Rami took seat near to Sumin looking towards her give her a smile.

"Let's walk to home together today, ok. It's been long time since we went like that" Rami said still a smile on her face.

Sumin did not just to nod her head.

"Ok then after the classes meet me at the gate, bye" waving her hand Rami went towards the class doors exiting before again giving Sumin her bring smile once again .

_____________
That's the end of this chapter 😀.
Hope you guys enjoyed it, and If you guy like it then, share your thoughts.
And sorry it there is any mistakes 🥲 Iam not so good at English.